• Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
r2warrirosveternalsunshine_zps226726e8.jpg

Round 2: The Warriors vs. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

This poll will close Thursday, October 25th at 2am PT (ish)

Eternal Sunshine has a depth of story and ideas that The Warriors simply can't get anywhere near. The only reason to vote for The Warriors is if you place entertainment over everything else.

I'm just going to come out and admit that I've only seen Warriors maybe twice. Once when I was kind of young and my parents were watching it and once about five years ago when I watched it at my friends house. I can't remember a fucking thing from that movie and that's gotta say something. I've only seen Godfather once and I can remember just about every single thing that happened.

Eternal Sunshine on the other hand I freaking love. Of course I love mind bending films and if this film is not mind bending than I don't know what is. I don't think the events of a relationship have ever been seen the way they were portrayed here, with a company rooting around in your brain trying to chase you through your memories so they can delete them. And I don't think I've ever quite enjoyed Kate Winslet in anything else as much as I did here. Great story, great actors (except maybe Kirsten Dunst) and great climax and finish.

I voted for Eternal last round and then downloaded it. If I could have gone back and changed my vote, I would have. It was a nice movie and all, but it doesn't deserve to be in this competition. This competition is reserved for the best or the most memorable. Eternal is neither. And while Warriors isn't the best, it is definitely more memorable than Jim Carrey running around in his subconscious with a way too aware Kate Winslet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back