Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
r2.jpg

The British Bulldogs - Davey Boy Smith & The Dynamite Kid
vs.
Sting & Lex Luger

On my signal, unleash well thought out arguments.

I wonder how long it is before Sly comes in here and reveals his long secret love affair with Lex Luger and how he's the most underrated wrestler of all time or something along those lines. I'm sure there will be Sting & Luger supporters here.

The right vote however is for the Bulldogs. Anything Sting can do, Dynamite can do twice as good, and Davey Boy's power negates Luger from the equation. Shouldn't be too difficult a vote here, the Bulldogs are one of the greatest teams of all time, and one that unfortunately seems to have become underrated over the years. They were a far superior team to the Hart Foundation.

Vote for the Bulldogs. Or I'll kill Matilda. You don't want me to kill a cute little puppy do you?

sting and luger in there prime would be almost close to the power of the road warriors. so davey boy is the only strong member of the british bulldogs and all luger has to do is keep him out of the match and all sting has to do is slap on the scorpion deathlock and the match is over

Gotta go with the Bulldogs here. This will be a hell of a matchup. Dynamite Kid is the best technically sounded wrestler in the match. Luger and Davey Boy match in strength and Sting is the most popular of the 4 superstars. This match would be a close, hard fought tag team match. But like I said I give the Bulldogs the oh so slightest edge in the matchup. Could go either way though.

While I would take Sting and Luger over the Mega Powers any day of the week, Sting and Luger go down here. They teamed on and off for years, but they also feuded on and off for years. With the Bulldogs, they're exactly what a team should be: a tandem of speed, technical ability and power. What else is there that's needed? That powerslam could take out anyone, even Luger and Sting. You put Dynamite in there who will do whatever it takes to win and you have a hell of a team. I'll go with the career team instead of the on and off team.

The British Bulldogs easily. This team was around longer than the team of Luger/Sting & has had more impact on the tag team wrestling world & have a solid pairing between the two. The fact that Luger & Sting were only an alliance of sorts where they did feud together could cause some tensions in the match against a team as well versed as the BB.

Vote for Dynamite & Davey Boy

:lmao:

I'm going with the Bulldogs here. As you all should. There is no way Luger matches up with Bulldog in strength or wrestling ability, and Sting v. Dynamite is a match I could touch myself to. They match up well in speed and athleticism, but there's a glaring difference. Dynamite never changed, while Sting turned into a slug. This really won't even be close. The Bulldogs will run all over them, and just beat on them until they get the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back