• Martian Manhunter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round 2

bowser-vs-martianmanhunter.png

Bowser overcame another classic video game villain in Sephiroth as Martian Manhunter beat out fellow a Justice Leaguer in Wonder Woman. Will the treacherous King Koopa continue his rampage, or will Martian Manhunter stop him in his tracks?

FIGHT!

At first glance, I thought this round would be an easy win. An easy win, that is, for Martian Manhunter. I mean, he's one of the most powerful heroes there is, so powerful that Superman would be afraid to fight him. He also has an awesomely long name. Bowser, on the other hand, has rather a short name and despite being a giant lizard with a spiked shell always gets walloped on by Mario. I thought for sure J'onn would walk it...

...That is, until I remembered his weakness - Fire. And who knows fire better than the king of the Koopas?

Bowser's fire breath is enough to win him this battle. Not only is that Martian Manhunter's weakness, but Bowser is also no slouch when it comes to his other powers. He's strong, surprisingly quick for such a big lizard, and has a tough spiked shell that can withstand a ton of punishment.

Bowser can take this one and march on to round 3.

At first glance, I thought this round would be an easy win. An easy win, that is, for Martian Manhunter. I mean, he's one of the most powerful heroes there is, so powerful that Superman would be afraid to fight him. He also has an awesomely long name. Bowser, on the other hand, has rather a short name and despite being a giant lizard with a spiked shell always gets walloped on by Mario. I thought for sure J'onn would walk it...

...That is, until I remembered his weakness - Fire. And who knows fire better than the king of the Koopas?

Bowser's fire breath is enough to win him this battle. Not only is that Martian Manhunter's weakness, but Bowser is also no slouch when it comes to his other powers. He's strong, surprisingly quick for such a big lizard, and has a tough spiked shell that can withstand a ton of punishment.

Bowser can take this one and march on to round 3.

Even Superman fears Martian Manhunter, and the guy can melt planets with his heat vision.

You are forgetting Manhunters vast psychic powers. He could just enclose himself within a shield or deflect Bowsers fire right back at him. And not only that, but MM is even stronger than Bowser.

Bowser's intelligence is pretty high; however, he doesn't have a strategy against MM mind raping him.

Martian Manhunters would win easily.

Poor Martian Manhunter, just another DC guy who is getting zero respect in this tournament. Manhunter would easily dispose of Bowser, the guy has strength close to that of Superman, can fly, invulnerability, & super-breath, oh that's not enough for you, here let me continue, he also has "Martian vision" which is basically the ability to see through solid objects and the ability to project beams of energy from his eyes. I'm not done yet, The Martian Manhunter possesses the power of shapeshifting, can become intangible, passing harmlessly through solid objects. He can also render himself invisible. He is a powerful telepath, capable of both perceiving the thoughts of others and of projecting his own thoughts (This would allow him to know exactly what Bowser is thinking, he would knowexactly what Bowser is planning to do before he ever does anything). Manhunter is also capable of absorbing energy projectiles such as beams and other energy waves. He has demonstrated regenerative abilities, once able to regenerate his entire body from only his severed head. Superman himself has referred to Manhunter as "The most powerful on the face of the Earth". So I beg of all you Bowser voters out there, with all these powers, how in the fucking bluest of blue hells can you possibly justify Bowser defeating Manhunter? Manhunter should go over here with great ease, there is literally NOTHING Bowser can do, or throw at Manhunter that would even effect him.

Manhunter with and easy win.

So I beg of all you Bowser voters out there, with all these powers, how in the fucking bluest of blue hells can you possibly justify Bowser defeating Manhunter? Manhunter should go over here with great ease, there is literally NOTHING Bowser can do, or throw at Manhunter that would even effect him.

Uh... except fire? Martian Manhunter is NOT in fact invulnerable and his ONE WEAKNESS is in fact, fire.

And don't sleep on Bowser, there's a reason he may be the most infamous video game baddy of all time. In addition to the fact that he clearly has women issues, he's a fucking bad ass. He's a giant turtle with a spiked shell that breaths fire and tosses hammers. He's mean and mighty, and that makes a malicious put potent combination. Martian Manhunter will certainly get his shots in on Bowser, but Bowser's impenetrable shell will certainly protect him from much of MM's attacks.

The second MM stops moving is the second he gets scorched. Bowser can breath flamethrower type fire or shoot fireballs to ensure that Martian Manhunter goes up in flames and down for the count.

I'm not voting yet, but I'm heavily leaning towards Bowser right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back