Round 2; 32 Halo 3 v 33 Grand Theft Auto IV

?

• Halo 3

• GTAIV

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
256px-Halo_3_final_boxshot.JPG

v

GTAIV_Logo.jpg

Grand Theft Auto 3. I played the game for months before I beat it. Litterally, months. Sure the blowing the hell out of random shit didn't help any with time. But it sure was fun. Halo 3 on the other hand, well, I beat it on legendary, in a day. The game play is glitched, and failed compared to Halo 2, by all means.

Grand Theft Auto 3. I played the game for months before I beat it. Litterally, months. Sure the blowing the hell out of random shit didn't help any with time. But it sure was fun. Halo 3 on the other hand, well, I beat it on legendary, in a day. The game play is glitched, and failed compared to Halo 2, by all means.

It's Halo 3 vs Grand Theft Auto 4...

Anyway, Halo 3 is a decent shooter, With a decent story, Decent AI, Shite graphics. Basically all round average, Except for the online multiplayer, Which is fun as hell, As long as you play it around 3am to 7am, So you don't get silly little children playing, Who scream obsenities down their microphones because they were killed. Halo 3 isn't anywhere near as good as the first 2.

Grand Theft Auto 4, Where to start? An amazing story, With double crossing, Back stabbing, Multiple chioces, Friendships, Relationships. It isn't your usual "rag's to riches" stories of GTA's of past, It's a very gritty, real, And at times, Heartbreaking. The graphics are simply sublime, Everything has texture, And life, Even the trash around the city. The psyhics in this game are breath taking, You hit a curb while riding a motorbike, You will come off, And you will go rolling down the road until something stops you, Or you lose momentum.

Simply put, GTA 4 is a WHOLE lot better than Halo 3.

My vote goes to GTA IV, and it's not really even close.

Halo 3 is great, don't get me wrong. But it's significantly inferior to the original game. If this were the original Halo, it'd be getting my vote here. Unfortunately it isn't.

GTA IV...do I really need to explain? Not my favorite GTA game (San Andreas will always be the best) but it's still a masterpiece of gaming (like all of the GTA games from 3 on). What a great fuckin' story that game told, and the universe you have to explore if just MASSIVE. Plus it has LCHC, the greatest fake radio station EVER. Seriously, I nearly shit myself the first time I played GTA IV, hopped into a car and heard Bad Brains on the car's radio. AWESOME. Not to mention it had two equally great endings you could achieve.

Wow, the two biggest games of this generation...

I really enjoyed GTA 4. That surprised me considering how much I despise the rest of the series. But I thought it had a good story, good voice acting and the missions were varied. Really good game.

The Halo series is the definition of overrated. It's been called a "revolutionary" FPS series. No. Goldeneye was revolutionary. Doom was revolutionary. Halo is just stupid. And Halo 3 is the worst of the lot. It was the definition of an overhyped game. Internet nerds across the world were going "ZOMFG, Halo 3 gna pwn!".
But it really didn't pwn. In fact, right here is gets pwned by GTA 4.

Gotta go GTA IV here. The reason being is that the Grand Theft Auto games keep trying to introduce more and more new elements to its system, and I think GTA IV is arguably the best in the series. I would make a case for GTA San Andreas as I do prefer it to GTA IV, but that's on a personal opinion. Anyway, Halo 3 was probably the worst Halo to come out so far, Halo 1 was top notch, Halo 2 I believe introduced some pretty cool new weapons, and online multiplayer to boot. Halo 3 on the other hand really didn't do much to up the ante like 2 did, and it's not as good as 1 was either. So I'm voting GTA IV, as I am not a big FPS fan, but I love sandbox style games.

This is a pretty epic match up. Both of the games made huge impacts and were some of the best sellers of all time. You can't really go wrong with either of this. I'm going to vote for GTA 4 though. Overall, I like the GTA series more than Halo, and Halo 3 was definetly not the best of the series. I'll usually go with GTA, and definetly GTA 4. It was easily one of the best games I've ever played, it should go through here.

Has to be GTA IV, this game took hours and hours of life away from me, it really is so polished and brilliant. The storyline is excellent, with good side missions and multiple choice, which makes it fun to play over and over again.

Halo 3 was alright, but never came close to matching up to the original, so in that respect, my vote has to got to GTA IV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back