ROund 2; 31 The Sims v 34 Super Metroid

?

• Sims 2

• Super Metroid

Results are only viewable after voting.
Has to be the Sims. Anytime you can take what's essentially nothing more than a petty simulation game it make millions so addicted to it that they shell out hundreds of dollars for a bunch of expansion packs that added a few silly items is a damn impressive achievement.

Super Metroid? Not a fan. The Sims all the way here.

Disagreeing with you hear X, Super Metroid was a great platform/action game with a lot of difficulty. I will vote Super Metroid over a ton of games, and The Sims 2 just makes it easier to vote for it. I used to spend countless hours with my father trying to complete the game, and I'm not even sure if we ever did. To me Super Metroid's gameplay was addicting, and hell of a lot of fun. I give credit to The Sims 2 for bringing more casual gamers in, but I'm not a casual gamer by any means. The Sims 2 was fun for awhile, but it got boring to me after awhile. So Super Metroid gets my vote, plus how could you go against a gaming icon like Samus?

This is a really close call. Both of these are awesome games for different reasons. Super Metroid was hard as shit. It tooks hours upon hours to advance in that game and when I finally finished it it was awesome. Really well designed and solid game.

However, I can't vote it over Sims. Sims is one of the most iconic games of all time. The made something so simple into something so fun. It was a better version of real life; that's what made it addicting. It has to get your vote here.

I can't stand The Sims, it is so boring that I would rather take a Math class in school. I understand that a lot of people are into these types of games, but come on, does it really deserve to go over Super Metroid, a TRUE video game? Metroid didn't get enough representation in this tournament to begin with, Super Metroid is the only one to make it in, do we really want to end the franchise's run in the tourny this early?

Super Metroid has it all, great music, graphics, and gameplay. It's one of those games that never gets old because there are dozens of different ways to play through the game. You want a challenge? Fine, you can ignore most of the power-ups in the game. You want to blaze through the game easily? You can do that too, there are quite a few upgrades you can get earlier than the game makes you believe(this is called sequence breaking).

In The Sims you play somebody's life, don't most of us play video games to take a break from life? That's why I don't understand the appeal of The Sims.

Vote for Super Metroid!

NB this is the sims, not Sims 2 I dunno why I put the number 2 in the poll thread....

if you wish to change your vote you can.

Sorry

Sim's? Pass. I appreciate what it did, But really, SOOOOOOOO fucking boring. There are a shit load of games that have done the same, Just not sold the same amount of units. This match up here is about fun, And Metroid brought me a ton of fun hours, I mean it did have a good look and feel to it, And the music always made sure there was a lick of tension no matter where you were in the game.

Vote Metroid.

I'm going to go with Sims here. Metroid is just another series that is immensely popular, but I just have no interest in. I have played numerous Sims games and clocked in a lot of hours when I was younger. The game perfectly blended comedy, playability, satire, and customization that makes the games so unforgettable. Even as you progressed through the game, there was always something to do. It's game that boasts more replayability than any other, and when you beat a 2d side-scroller, you don't exactly have the desire to play through it again. Bottom line, Sims gets the vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back