round 2; 24 Sonic 2 v 88 fable

?

• Sonic 2

• Fable

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gonna have to go with Sonic 2 here. Fable was far too short and didn't in any way live up to it's hype. Plus Danny Elfman is shit, so that didn't help it's cause for me. I played it for a short while, grew bored, and was done with it in a few days. Didn't impress me.

Sonic on the other hand is an icon of gaming. Can't argue with that. Gets my vote here.

Easily Sonic 2 wins this for me, and I admit I was a big fan of Fable when it came out, Fable 2 is better though, but that's a discussion for another day. Sonic 2 was a first for many things to me. It was the first Sonic game I had ever played, it was also the first Sega Genesis game I had ever played. I played the hell out of it when I was younger, always trying to beat it. It made me a lifelong Sonic fan, well with the exception of the shitty games they've been releasing lately. But that doesn't take away from the quality game that is Sonic 2.

This is Sonic and it's not even close. It was one of the first games I played as a kid and arguably is the greatest game in one of the greatest gaming franchises of all time. It was such a fun game that seemed like it went on forever. Fable was all hype. It definetly wasn't an outstanding game and there is no way in hell it's going over Sonic.

Both are considered an acceptably legendary series to nearly all hardcore gamers. I choose Sonic 2 as well, just not quite as easily as everyone else. Fable's primary flaw was how quick the gameplay got repetitve. Sonic on the other hand, brought full entertainment through out, and was a honorably enjoyable game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back