• Spawn

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round One

primevspawn.png

One is a giant robot from an alien planet, the other is a servant of hell that has set out on his own to fight evil. Which one of these powerful entities gets the win?

FIGHT!

I went with Optimus Prime here. I think Spawn would have a tough time killing a robot (is that even possible to kill a robot?) and would have an even harder time incapacitating him. I think as soon as Spawn got close Optimus would blast Spawn with all he has. I do like Spawn's fighting syle however I think Optimus will be able to fight through and pain which he may recieve in this battle. I could see Optimus waiting for a clear shot and baiting Spawn in beofre blowing him to pieces.

Optimus is cool, but cmon we're talking about an evil badass servant of satan. This one comes down to agility and ability to improvise in battle and both of those go to Spawn. Spawn will jump up onto Optimus and slice off his head, endo story. Spawn wins!

Optimus is cool, but cmon we're talking about an evil badass servant of satan. This one comes down to agility and ability to improvise in battle and both of those go to Spawn. Spawn will jump up onto Optimus and slice off his head, endo story. Spawn wins!

Or Optimus transforms into a truck and runs him over. Or shoots him, or crushes him. Spawn is outmatched here, end of story.

As much as I would love to vote of Optimus Prime on this one, it comes down to one simple thing between these two, and that is morality.

Optimus Prime has always been about doing the right thing. And will do that at any means and with a deadly array of giant robot toys. But if their is a more diplomatic option or an easier way to end the conflict, Optimus is the first to achieve the peaceful solution. However Spawn doesn't share the same idea of mercy or pity. He is relentless and brutal, he will not stop until you're dead and in tiny bits and pieces. If Spawn had to tear down Prime to his nuts and bolts he wouldn't think twice.

Spawn:1 ; Prime:0

As much as I would love to vote of Optimus Prime on this one, it comes down to one simple thing between these two, and that is morality.

Optimus Prime has always been about doing the right thing. And will do that at any means and with a deadly array of giant robot toys. But if their is a more diplomatic option or an easier way to end the conflict, Optimus is the first to achieve the peaceful solution. However Spawn doesn't share the same idea of mercy or pity. He is relentless and brutal, he will not stop until you're dead and in tiny bits and pieces. If Spawn had to tear down Prime to his nuts and bolts he wouldn't think twice.

Here is where your argument falls apart completely. There is no other option in this tournament either kill your opponent or incapacitate him. Optimus is a very dedicated person to whatever he believes in and quite frankly outmatches Spawn in ability. Also if Spawn was relentlessly attacking Optimus I'm sure he would fight back.

Here is where your argument falls apart completely. There is no other option in this tournament either kill your opponent or incapacitate him. Optimus is a very dedicated person to whatever he believes in and quite frankly outmatches Spawn in ability. Also if Spawn was relentlessly attacking Optimus I'm sure he would fight back.

Of course Optimus would fight back against Spawn. That would be silly to say otherwise.

But back on point, whenever Spawn is taking large tolls of damage. He is never slowed by the pain, but in fact grows stronger and adapts. Before being killed by the first Redeemer, Spawn undertook a metamorphesis which gave him more powers and strength than before. And not even the end of the mortal world can rid get rid of Spawn.

Of course Optimus would fight back against Spawn. That would be silly to say otherwise.

But back on point, whenever Spawn is taking large tolls of damage. He is never slowed by the pain, but in fact grows stronger and adapts. Before being killed by the first Redeemer, Spawn undertook a metamorphesis which gave him more powers and strength than before. And not even the end of the mortal world can rid get rid of Spawn.

Except that as you noted, he can die. Sure he comes back stronger, but that's irrelevent to this tourney as death/incapacitation is the end point.

Optimus just squashes Spawn. Literally.

Spawn was in my Battle Arena Tournament, and even though I had him placed in the middle class, the dude is ridiculously powerful.

At his upmost strongest, Spawn would be on par with beings like Galatus, and Dark Phoenix. In his universe Spawn's power was on par with both God and Satan's.

Pretty much the only way he can be killed is through the use of a weapon forged in Heaven.

I don't see any way OP can win. Blaster fire isn't going to do anything to Spawn, being slammed through a building won't even slow him down. OP transforms into a truck and tries to run him over, and Spawn transforms his cape into a spike, and OP goes KABOOM!

Winner Spawn with ease.

The firetruck runs over the Venom look alike....

Prime a humongous robot will destroy spawn. By stepping on him.

The firetruck runs over the Venom look alike....

Prime a humongous robot will destroy spawn. By stepping on him.

So Optmus Prime is more powerful than God and Satan, huh? Because Spawn is just as powerful as those two.

He was able to move an army of millions of demons from the bowels of Hell to the surface of the earth just by willing it. He single handiedly defeated God's Arch Angel.

Spawn could just as easily send OP to purgatory with a thought.

Don't be blind people, VOTE SPAWN!

If Spawn is more powerful than God, than that doesn't really make God God then does it, on the account God is the most powerful being in the universe and what not, at least according to Biblical law which is the basis of the Spawn series.

I'm considering voting Optimus Prime just to spite some of Spawn's more overzealous supporters who keep mentioning how powerful he is without explaining how he's going to beat Optimus Prime.

So Optmus Prime is more powerful than God and Satan, huh? Because Spawn is just as powerful as those two.

He was able to move an army of millions of demons from the bowels of Hell to the surface of the earth just by willing it. He single handiedly defeated God's Arch Angel.

Spawn could just as easily send OP to purgatory with a thought.

Don't be blind people, VOTE SPAWN!

Take a moment with me. Let say once again this 40 ft tall steel monstar stomps on Spawn.... Will he be alive no.

Prime will destroy spawn in a matter on moments. This the one battle size has a big effect on the outcome

Or Optimus transforms into a truck and runs him over. Or shoots him, or crushes him. Spawn is outmatched here, end of story.

Pretty sure all that has happen to Spawn before, & he's still kickin'. Spawn has the the necroplasm which gives him great strength, speed, movement, endurance, and healing factor, as well as necro-magic, a variety of supernatural powers including teleportation, phasing, resurrecting the dead, necro-energy blasts, and much more. He can unleash the very fury of Hell through his body. Spawn is also virtually immortal, & can only be killed by a holy weapon forged in Heaven or by his own necro-power.

So unless Optimus is able to come across a holy weapon forged in Heaven or is able to force Spawn to exhaust all his necro-power, I really don't see Optimus coming out with the win here. Spawn unleashes hell & walks away with the win.

Take a moment with me. Let say once again this 40 ft tall steel monstar stomps on Spawn.... Will he be alive no.

Prime will destroy spawn in a matter on moments. This the one battle size has a big effect on the outcome

Spawn after his second transformation became a more necroplasmic. This form allowed Spawn to survive having his heart ripped from his own rib cage. Spawn couldn't die if he wanted to, so what would happen if OP were to stomp on Spawn, Spawn would simply turn into goop and warp back to his natural form and tear OP's leg right out of the socket.

Prime has a code he follows and that is he doesn't believe in killing. At least from what I have witnessed. Spawn on the other hand would have absolutely no issue killing a person, an animal, and most of all a robot. I definitely think it will be one hell of a fight but morality will be Prime's downfall in this one.

Im going to go with Spawn with this one. He has a sword and he is fast as hell. All he would have to do is get close to prime to wear he can climb all over him and eventually cut is head off. I mean Prime has bullets and all that good stuff but, he is slower and less agaile (sc) which would give spawn the total advantage. So spawn wins.

I mean just watch the epic fight scense in Metal Gear Solid 4 with Radien vs Metal Gears he fucking owns!!! So that only helps me believe Spawn will win.

The Optimus Prime I know is from the Marvel comics run and Heaven is a very grey area here. However, the Creation Matrix that Optimus carries can create life in inanimate objects and would have created Prime himself. As popular religion has all life is created through God, to carry this theory forward God must have created the Creation Matrix. This would mean Prime is a weapon created by God and is capable of destroying Spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back