• Cole McGrath

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round One

juggernaut-vs-cole.png

Both the Juggernaut and Cole are no strangers to collateral damage, but while one of them generally avoids it, the other one seems to enjoy it more than the actual fighting. Which one of these two combatants will be the one left standing when they've reduced the playing field to rubble?

FIGHT!

Juggernaut takes this one easily. He is immune to physical damage and has withstood Thor's most powerful attacks, one of which has been able to stop Galactus.

I have to agree. As much as I was going to back Cole in this tournament, none of his attacks could make it through Juggernaut's force field. A lot of people take a look at the villain from X-Men 3, and assume that's the end-all be-all, but he pretty much blows in comparison to his comic book baddie. He's not just a strong guy that can't be stopped when he gets started; he's invulnerable to physical damage and possesses the powers of a gem that provide him a shield against pretty much anything - save for strong telepathy.

Here's a video that quickly recaps the classic Thor/Juggernaut battle. Thor does manage to get rid of the helmet and lower the Juggernaut's "shields", but his colossal strength is still more than enough to contest. I don't believe that Cole has the elemental power that Thor possesses, and he damn sure doesn't have the psychical prowess. Without having any telepathic ability, I just can't find a way for Cole to either A) best him in strength, B) take down his shields, or C) remove his helmet.

Juggernaut takes it by ramming into Cole, knocking him into a puddle of water and causing Cole to electrocute himself. Game, set, match, Juggernaut.

Juggernaut takes it by ramming into Cole, knocking him into a puddle of water and causing Cole to electrocute himself. Game, set, match, Juggernaut.

Way to have no imagination, and make Cole look like a total bitch.

Cole MacGrath is one of the coolest modern video game heroes/villains(ish), and he certainly has the powers to put on one hell of a fight. For one, he's extremely agile and has a ton of utility for escaping and staying the hell away from Juggernaut. He's a long-range fighter, and that's exactly what you DO want facing the Unstoppable one. He harnesses extreme amounts of electricity, and following your choices made in Infamous 2 also has the secondary abilities of either fire or ice.

If Juggernaut didn't have the power of magic on his side, basically making his armor impenetrable, Cole has a great chance. Summoning up a field of ice shards the size of small cars is a great tool for slowing him down - of course, not while he's running. If Cole could somehow freeze Jugernaut in a tomb of ice, just long enough to maaaaybe get the helmet off, we've got a fight on our hands. To do that he'd have to create a big distraction. He's got tornadoes, fire balls, and the ability to summon lighting...take your pick.

Cole also has something called the Ionic Drain (I was hoping to save it for the later rounds), which is an extremely evil maneuver that basically sucks the life force out of people, energy sources and even the environment around him. He could kill dozens of people with it, without touching them or physically harming them in any way, in a matter of a few seconds. Sure it might take a LONG time and an extreme amount of concentration on Cole's part, but I feel like given this challenge he might be able to reach a level of power that could help him do some damage against Juggernaut.

I know, I posted before basically backing Juggs, but I couldn't really think of a way Cole could stand a chance. Then Yazloz decide to be a bitch, and I had to at least do my part to defend MacGrath. If he's going to go down, which he probably will, he at least deserves to put up a fight using every ability at his disposal.

And it IS MacGrath JGlass. Not McGrath.

Come on Killam.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=226961

See that ^ I wrote that. Cole got a shit draw in the first round. I thought very highly of him, but the second you decided to back him I knew I was going to pull that card as soon as he got a tough draw just to mess with you.

Mission Accomplished

Mission accomplished indeed. I'll admit your constantly trolling of me has actually caused me to like you quite a bit, so know that when I say you're being a little bitch...it's out of the most loving, respectful places of my heart. Or something.

Cole did a get a shit draw, but it wasn't likely he'd make it past a good 2/3's of this years Supers anyways. I just wanted to make it abundantly clear that Cole doesn't suck, and that he would probably do a hell of a lot of damage - at least to the scenery - before being defeated by Juggernaut. I also forgot that he has decent regenerative abilities, so we could be looking at a really, really long battle too. Juggernaut is not the brightest bulb in the drawer either, so it speak. Then again, Cole was just a messenger boy before everything happened...

Juggs vs who? Another forgettable video game character? Sheesh.

Juggernaut is the fucking man. If he had higher ambitions, he might have achieve more in his life than he has. But for better or worse, he's usually quite happy smashing insignificant bugs into the concrete for beer money. Juggs has fought entire teams of mutants/supers who have spent most of their adult lives training to fight, sometimes specifically against him. And yet, he still is a chore to take down. This guy Cole has nothing in the tank for Juggs.

Juggernaut wins.

Juggernaut is exactly what his name entails, he is an unstoppable force capable of smashing through anything and everything that gets in his way. As long as he is moving he is unstoppable until he decides he wants to stop. The only thing stopping Juggernaut would be telepathy but sadly poor Cole is incapable of that. Sorry brotha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back