Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Round One

Faust-vs-Afro-Samurai.png

Two men, both experts in their craft as a result of years of training. Faust may be one of the greatest doctors to have ever lived and a master of Confusion-Fu, but Afro Samurai is the greatest samurai to have ever lived and a master of the fight. Whose style will come out on top, and who will advance to round 2?

FIGHT!

Score one for Faust.

Look, Afro Samurai is a great samurai, but Faust has that special blend of distractions and technique he can use to distract, confuse, and destroy him. He has explosives, noisemakers, smoke bombs, and more stashed away in his coat, and that's not all. Faust has his wildly unpredictable fighting style and stance, his always-calm demeanor, the knowledge of anatomy, and to top it off he can handle his scalpel to stand toe-to-toe with some of the top swordsmen in his world.

Faust has the versatility and skill to take on and defeat Afro Samurai.

Afro Samurai wins this, no question.

Faust couldn't handle afro 1 on 1 like that, especially if we're talking close range combat. Afro is the #1 swordsman for a reason. Hell, (*SPOILER ALERT*) in Resurrection, the dude fought off his father, best friend and a psycho-bitch, died, came back to life, slaughtered them all and walked out like it was all good. With just a sword. Faust has a coat full of crap and, to my knowledge, has never done anything that impossible. Advantage: Afro

Afro Samurai wins this, no question.

Faust couldn't handle afro 1 on 1 like that, especially if we're talking close range combat. Afro is the #1 swordsman for a reason. Hell, (*SPOILER ALERT*) in Resurrection, the dude fought off his father, best friend and a psycho-bitch, died, came back to life, slaughtered them all and walked out like it was all good. With just a sword. Faust has a coat full of crap and, to my knowledge, has never done anything that impossible. Advantage: Afro

Faust has stood against and defeated vampires, insanely powerful magic users, and some of the best fighters in his world. He may not have died before, but he has taken some crazy punishment and can dish it out himself. Can Afro Samurai defeat someone who can equal some of the best in swordplay, but has the added advantage of being completely unpredictable and erratic because he was trained to do so?

Picture it: Faust dodges attacks by constantly changing his stances and parrying, throws out a few noisemakers, a few flash bombs, some explosives, and then uses his scalpel to carve out Afro's organs. Faust wins.

I have to give this to Afro because he is voiced by Samuel L. mutha fuckin Jackson.

On a serious note, Afro is the greatest samurai ever. He wasn't distracted by Justice's taunts about Afro's dead father, Faust's noise makers won't distract him. Afro also holds the #1 headband and it gives him godlike power.

Plus what would you bring to a fight, a katana or a scalpel?

I have to give this to Afro because he is voiced by Samuel L. mutha fuckin Jackson.

On a serious note, Afro is the greatest samurai ever. He wasn't distracted by Justice's taunts about Afro's dead father, Faust's noise makers won't distract him. Afro also holds the #1 headband and it gives him godlike power.

Plus what would you bring to a fight, a katana or a scalpel?

If it's a giant scalpel that can be handled with deadly precision and can parry with the best of them? I'd say that. Let me show you.

For an idea of how unpredictable his fights are, check out 1:33, 2:55, 4:08, and 6:01 (Where he goes toe-to-toe with my absolute favorite character in the game, an immortal vampire, and manages to incapacitate him). I know the person in the video isn't the best at playing as him, but it at least gives you a glimpse into how insane Faust's fighting style is. Has Afro fought someone like this before?

Faust is hardly undefeatable, but it should absolutely not be a squash. The man's just crazy enough to work.

Afro Samurai is a equally crazy but much more talented R-Truth.

Faust is an equally creepy, more powerful Cody Rhodes (but he wears the bag on his own head).

Results:
Faust has plenty of tricks & can play mind games with Afro, But there is a reason someone is called "The Greatest Samurai Ever". Even with all his tricks & powerful giant scalpel, Faust would only put up a good fight before Afro sliced him in half and went about his day.

Nothing Faust could do would distract or stop Afro Samurai from kicking ass and taking names. He's the best fucking samurai ever, has a great afro, and as mentioned before, is voiced by Samuel L. Jackson! What more do you need?
Vote: Afro Samurai.

If it's a giant scalpel that can be handled with deadly precision and can parry with the best of them? I'd say that. Let me show you.

For an idea of how unpredictable his fights are, check out 1:33, 2:55, 4:08, and 6:01 (Where he goes toe-to-toe with my absolute favorite character in the game, an immortal vampire, and manages to incapacitate him). I know the person in the video isn't the best at playing as him, but it at least gives you a glimpse into how insane Faust's fighting style is. Has Afro fought someone like this before?

Faust is hardly undefeatable, but it should absolutely not be a squash. The man's just crazy enough to work.

Justice had the 3rd arm on his back that Afro was able to overcome. Also when he took on The Empty Seven he defeated Brother Six, who was a pretty big guy, and if I'm not mistaken wasn't Faust like 7ft or taller. He also took out Kuma, who was a bit unpredictable. Plus he wore that teddy bear mask, which is kinda creepy.

Lets not forget he also defeated Afro Droid. If he can defeat someone who knows his every move I have little doubt he could defeat Faust in a close contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back