• Sub-Zero

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round One

ewjvsubzero.png

Two legendary video game characters go head to head in this battle. Can the running and gunning Earthworm Jim overcome Sub-Zero's cold shoulder, or does the cyromancer put the freeze on the worm?

FIGHT!

Oh the memories of Earthworm Jim. I remember playing that game quite some time ago. Anyway I have to say that Earthworm will take this simply because he seems smarter and far more accurate. Sure Sub-Zero can freeze someone but can he truly stand up to one of Earthworm's shots? I think not. However, now rethinking if he was to be frozen e would be incapacitated so who knows. Anyway I voted for Earthworm Jim.

Which Sub Zero is this? The old Subby that was killed by Scorpion and became Noob Saibot, or his younger brother the current Sub Zero? Noob was known for being a slightly better fighter than his brother.

Either way, it really doesn't matter. Both Sub Zero's are amongst the strongest fighters in MK. Sub Zero would simply freeze Earthworm Jim inside an ginormous block of ice, and that would be the end of things.

Must I really explain how this oversized worm with a gun will never be able to beat the warrior of ice? Yes, Jim has high intelligence ,but Sub - Zero has decades of training in the martial arts and is a war tactician. I dont even think it will last a minute before Sub -Zero freezes him. And that would be incapacitation so a win for Sub!!!

I don't see how Earthworm Jim can do anything to harm Sub-Zero. Sub-Zero has the ability to block bullets and energy beams, which one can do in the video game against Stryker or Sonya or Jax or any character with a gun, and Earthworm Jim's various melee attacks are simply not in the same league as Sub-Zero.

Sub-Zero freezes the gun and then shatters it, making it a melee contest, where Earthworm Jim is simply pounded into the ground, where he belongs.

Sub-Zero with a Flawless Victory.

Voted for Sub-Zero, but I just wanted to say that Earthworm Jim is the man. Or, the worm. Whatever. He's super strong because of his super suit, has a cool blaster that can pulverize anything it hits, and not actually having a humanoid body inside the suit would be an excellent advantage in any fight. To kill Jim you'd have to hit him, and since he's small and can duck into the suit to dodge, that'd be hard. Jim's taken down enemies of all shapes and sizes. The way his suit and his worm body interface are awesome, since he can use himself as a whip or a grappling hook or a million other ways. If he were facing anyone else, I'd be hard-pressed to find a way for him to lose.

One thing I think would happen in this fight is that Sub-Zero would freeze the suit, but miss Jim, and Jim would try and dodge. Sub-Zero could freeze the ground, making it impossible for Jim to burrow into the ground to wait for his suit to thaw. After that, it's game over for the earthworm.

I love Earthworm Jim, but this one goes to Sub-Zero all day long. SZ freezes Jim and takes the win home. Sub-Zero wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back