Round 1; 51 Guitar Hero III v 78 Burn out 3

?

• Gutar Hero III

• Burnout 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
images

v

images

can anyone tell me WHY THE FUCK GUITAR HERO III GOT SEEDED 51?! No you can't because I did the seedings, but for goodness sake, this 'game' doesn't even deserve to be in here, it's the sort of thing you play with drunk mates, it's not music, it's not a game....what the hell is it? it's like wii fit and wii sports, not a game, but a gimmick.

Meanwhile Burnout3 was a huge improvement on the other two in the series, which I really enjoy, it's a different slant on a tried and tested genre and I like it.

Guitar Hero III is, arguably, the weakest main installment in the series - though not bad, if you enjoy Guitar Hero and it's like, it doesn't have quite the punch of I & 2, and World Tour is a significant improvement. Burnout 3, meanwhile, was arguably the best installment in its series until that point (though I'd say that Revenge is slightly better and Paradise is significantly improved), its most important facet is bringing the Burnout franchise to the main forefront of racing games in the US, and thus bringing us future great installements. In this battle of threequels, I choose Burnout 3.

Burnout is awesomely fun, I preffered it to NFS tbh - great graphics, and cool how you could get poitns for crashes etc - a nice twist on the racing genre. Guitar Hero is ok when you're hanging out iwth mates, but sucks a a video game. Encourages people to think the songs on it are the height of guitar music. Crap really.

I'm not big on racing games, but any game that goes against the piece of shit series that is Guitar Hero, I'm going with. I've never understood all the rage about Guitar Hero. It's a guitar playing simulator...so what? Simulators just do not hold up against other genres, sorry flight simulators.

Had to go with Burnout 3. Theres just no way I could possibly justify voting for the crap that is Guitar Hero.

GH is crap. I hate the whole series. It just bores me to no end. There is really no point in playing it. Burnout was awesome. I'm not a huge fan of racing games, but Burnout was great, and i'll go as far to say one of the best games I own. That takes the cake here.

I never got into the whole guitar hero phenomenon, I've seen the games played before... they look intriguing, especially the songs with complex guitar solos. however, GH isn't really a game that holds alot of replay value for me... it's an every now and then type of game. I've stated before that I'm a big fan of racers and Burnout is a great series, though I enjoyed the original more then I enjoyed the 3rd (I spent more time playing the original than I did the third). Although the 3rd was great, better graphics, more cars and tracks to choose from, an enhanced crash mode... if I had had a PS2 at that time I probably would have spent more time playing it. Burnout 3 gets my vote here.

Ugh fucking Guitar Hero, making bitch ass motherfuckers think they're rock stars for over 5 years. I digress, I found GH fun for about an hour then put it down. It's overly expensive and they're releasing a new one roughly every 4-6 months. Burnout 3 on the other hand, awesome game. The crashes you could create with that game were absolutely epic, and the racing was rather enjoyable as well. A ton of races and tracks in the campaign or world tour mode, and you have a game you could play hours on just completing one continent.

Burnout 3.

Guitar Hero is an overrated piece of shit. Ooo, look at me. I can hit buttons on a fake plastic guitar when they line up on screen. And wow, can you hear all those horribly covered songs? I can't believe it's this fun! NOT. Guitar Hero needs to die, and die a fast death.

Burnout 3, however, is awesomely fun. I hate racing games, but I enjoy Burnout. Really, though. I'd vote the abortion that is Final Fantasy X-2 over Guitar Hero.

Going with Burnout, purely because my experiences with Guitar Hero are not too great. Outside of Mario Kart, Burnout is possibly my favourite racing game series (I'm a fan of destruction and fighting in car games) and I was fortunate to play Burnout 3 as a first game to the series. The best bit is, it's even better as a multiplayer, just the appeal to take turns and trying to outdo everyone's score. Burnout 3 reigns supreme here. Guitar Hero is very generic.

I hate it when people say Guitar Hero III is shit, makes people feel like rock stars, all that. I love Guitar Hero III a hell of a lot, so I don't see how it can be overrated because there are a lot of kids just like me playing it. No, I'm not a rock star. I just think it's fun trying to get better and beating the game on different difficulties. People say it gives kids delusions of being a rock star. I think Burnout gives them delusions of being a car driver. Does that mean I won't vote for it? Well, I won't, but not for that reason. Anyway, I love GH and it gets my vote.

While I'm obsessed with GH world tour atm, I got pretty bored of GH 3. But I never...EVER get bored of Burnout 3. Best racing game ever made hands down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back