The Axe Murderers vs. Look At Me In A Brand New Hyundai

• The Axe Murderers

• Look At Me In A Brand New Hyundai

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
1st Round Of The 2010 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 10:

The Axe Murderers (Becker, jmt225, and GuyCompton)
[YOUTUBE]PSYxT9GM0fQ[/YOUTUBE]

vs.

Look At Me In A Brand New Hyundai (J-Dogg & FalKon)
[YOUTUBE]b6oAFlPLGA8[/YOUTUBE]

mandalay_bay_pool.jpg

Special Guest Referee: Marquis
guidos_1.jpg

Discuss the first-round match-up between The Axe Murderers and Look At Me In A Brand New Hyundai in this thread. Use the poll to make your vote. The poll will close in three days.

I respect JMT more than pretty much anyone on here.

FalKon made a thread about Lance Cade and Jericho supposed to be winning the Unified Tag Team Championships together, which weren't even around until way after Cade was released.

I've never really talked to JMT, though his post are usually top notch. Becker is awesome and so is Guy. FalKon is good in his own right and his BT are awesome. Don't know much about J-Dogg. So the AM gets my vote.

They are indeed murderers, because they are going to axe our brand new cars in this online tourney. Real life would be so so so much different though, but thats me just giving our team some credibility.

I'm voting for me because I'm egotistical. Otherwise, AM gets the vote.

I even voted for the other team me and FalKon are versing...even i know theres no hope.

Becker, jmt, and GuyCompton combined?? This team has a SICK amount of talent. I'm backing them.

Plus, jmt is the motherfucking bomb-diggity-shiznits.

LOL at the Austrailians team name. They suck though and Becker if from Pittsburgh. And Ben is innocent. Still holding on hope, which is diminishing everyday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back