Rotisserie League 2011, Live Draft (Starts at 5 PM Eastern)

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Draft order TBD, but here are all eligible wrestlers (tag teams in green):

Adam Cole
Akebono & Taiyo Kea
Akira Raijin
Akira Taue
Akira Tozawa
Akitoshi Saito
Alex Riley
Alicia Fox
Amazing Red
Atsushi Aoki
Bison Smith
Brian Kendrick
BUSHI
BxB Hulk
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
CIMA
Colt Cabana
Curt Hawkins
Cyber Kong
Daffney
Daizee Haze
Darren Young
David Otunga
Delirious
DH Smith
Dragon Kid
Eddie Edwards
El Generico
Evan Bourne
Eve Torres
Finlay
Gail Kim
Gamma
Gedo
Genba Hirayanagi
Genki Horiguchi
Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson
Goldust
Grizzly Redwood
Hiroyoshi Tenzan
Homicide
Husky Harris
Ink Inc.
Jado
Jerry Lynn
Joey Mercury
JTG
Jushin Thunder Liger
KAGETORA
Kaitlyn
Kaval
Kaz Hayashi
Kazarian
Keiji Mutoh
Kelly Kelly
Kenny Omega
Kensuke Sasaki
Kevin Steen
King Fale
Kiyoshi
Kota Ibushi
Kotaro Suzuki
Kyle O'Reilly
Kzy
LayCool
Madison Rayne
Magnus
Manabu Nakanishi
Mark Henry & Yoshi Tatsu
Maryse
Masakatsu Funaki
Masao Inoue
Masato Yoshino
Michael McGillicutty
Minoru Suzuki
Mohammed Yone
Naoki Tanizaki
Naruki Doi
Okada
Orlando Jordan
Osamu Nishimura
Primo
Rhett Titus
Rhino
Ricky Marvin
Rosa Mendes
R-Truth
Ryo Saito
Ryusuke Taguchi
Samoa Joe
Sara Del Rey
Sarita
Shark Boy
Shingo Takagi
Shinsuke Nakamura
Shuhei Taniguchi
Shuji Kondo
Slater & Gabriel
Steve Corino
Stevie Richards
Suwama
Taiji Ishimori
Takashi Iizuka
Taku Isawa
Takuya Sugawara
Tara
Team 3D
Ted DiBiase
Tetsuya Naito
The Beautiful People
The Briscoe Brothers
The Great Khali
The Usos
The Young Bucks
Togi Makabe
Tommy Dreamer
Tomoaki Honma
Tomohiro Ishii
Toru Yano
Trent Barreta
Wataru Inoue
William Regal
YAMATO
Yasushi Kanda
Yoshihiro Takayama
Yuji Nagata
Yujiro Takahashi
Zack Ryder

I'm here, too.

Sam Robins (Colby Lopez) had a SmackDown! dark match. He should be on the list, I think. And what about the new NXT rookies? When will they be eligible? And I'm not sure about those not under contract. Will you announce when we can take them or can we just claim as soon as they appear on a show (or sign a contract)?

And what about Sting? I'm pretty sure he's still under contract and will return early in 2011. (€dit: same goes for Christian)

BTW: Very hard competition. People in this league know their shit.

Injured wrestlers aren't drafted, right? Would explain a lot. (because CM Punk is missing aswell ^.^ [and Mr. Anderson])

Here's the draft order:

1. Senor Truth
2. Nino Vega
3. The Holy One
4. Ghost/Magic Team
5. Norm
6. klunderbunker
7. Numbers
8. Anonymous Mozzarella
9. tdigle
10. Super Hans
11. FunKay
12. IndyJon22

If Super Hans doesn't show up, then his draft spot and the one for the Ghost/Magic Team disappears.

The draft will be of the snake variety. So, we go down the list for the first round, then we go back up the list in reverse order for the second round, then go back down the list for the third round, etc.

Here's the rules regarding tag teams for this league:

You have the option of drafting a tag team in one of the first two rounds. If you pick a tag team in the first two rounds, it will only count as one pick. However, if you choose not to pick a tag team in round one or two, then you may make two consecutive picks for singles wrestlers in round three. For example, let's say Senor Truth forgoes the option of a tag team in rounds one and two. When he goes first in round three, he will pick two singles wrestlers instead of just one (or, he can pick up one singles wrestler and also one of the mediocre tag teams that will probably be left).

Here's the draft order:

1. Senor Truth
2. Nino Vega
3. The Holy One
4. Ghost/Magic Team
5. Norm
6. klunderbunker
7. Numbers
8. Anonymous Mozzarella
9. tdigle
10. Super Hans
11. FunKay
12. IndyJon22

If Super Hans doesn't show up, then his draft spot and the one for the Ghost/Magic Team disappears.

The draft will be of the snake variety. So, we go down the list for the first round, then we go back up the list in reverse order for the second round, then go back down the list for the third round, etc.

Here's the rules regarding tag teams for this league:

You have the option of drafting a tag team in one of the first two rounds. If you pick a tag team in the first two rounds, it will only count as one pick. However, if you choose not to pick a tag team in round one or two, then you may make two consecutive picks for singles wrestlers in round three. For example, let's say Senor Truth forgoes the option of a tag team in rounds one and two. When he goes first in round three, he will pick two singles wrestlers instead of just one (or, he can pick up one singles wrestler and also one of the mediocre tag teams that will probably be left).

Am I one of the super hans'?

Oh shit. 18 people of my 77 wrestler pick order are not on the list (some of which I really don't get why they're missing, like Jarrett). Hope I get eight together nevertheless.

Niño Vega;2666496 said:
Oh shit. 18 people of my 77 wrestler pick order are not on the list (some of which I really don't get why they're missing, like Jarrett). Hope I get eight together nevertheless.

Thanks for spotting the typo. Jeff Jarrett's on the list. I just had Hardy listed twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back