• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rosey Of 3 Minute Warning Passes Away

Yeah this really sucks. It's such a shame, no matter how significant one may deem a superstar doesn't matter. Another wrestling family lost a member too soon.

I think I'll remember Rosey most for the famous clip of 3 Minute Warning destroying the two lesbians on Raw (what a time to be alive), and for his run with the Hurricane. While it was light hearted, they were entertaining in-ring combatants and had a good run as World Tag Team Champions.

Rest in peace Rosey.

I wonder if any fans will go easier on Roman Reigns considering that Rosey was his brother. Yeah, highly doubtful, almost zero possibility really, but yeah it's a shame seeing as how the guy was only 47 years old.

I wonder how he handled his brother's success in WWE. If it was me, I have to admit that I'd be happy but also envious as well. In all honesty, Roman made more of an impact in his first 6 months in WWE than Rosey made in a wrestling career that spanned more than 20 years.

i kinda feel sad for his family especially roman since, because of his schedule couldn't see alot of his brother when he was alive. I think in a way, it's a nice thing that they did the angle last week with reigns, at less he got a couple of weeks off and will be able to grieve the lost of his brother and go to the funeral before having to go back to work.

Rosey wasn't necessarily the best wrestler in the world but he was really entertaining. Between the stuf he did with his cousin jamal (umaga) or when he was the superhero in training, he always found a way to entertain fans.

My favorite moment of his, i actually have 2. the first one is during his 3 minute warning period. It's the famous gay wedding segment on smackdown when they came out and destroy billy and chuck.

Second was when he finally won the tag titles with hurricane. I always thought these 2 had great chemistry together and they really deserve winning the tag belts.

His most memorable moment will always be destroying Billy and Chuck at their fake wedding - "did I jus hear myself say 3 minutes?"

Sad that another member of a wrestling dynasty is gone too early. It seems that anytime that there is a prominent family in wrestling, tragedy isn't far behind.

RIP Rosey

I remember watching RAW last night and Michael Cole referred to Umaga as "the late great Umaga" and that caught my attention because it was really the only time since his passing that I can remember Umaga or his death being mentioned on WWE TV. And with this tragic news today it all becomes very eerie.

A very entertaining character. RIP Rosey.

I wonder if any fans will go easier on Roman Reigns considering that Rosey was his brother. Yeah, highly doubtful, almost zero possibility really, but yeah it's a shame seeing as how the guy was only 47 years old.

I wonder how he handled his brother's success in WWE. If it was me, I have to admit that I'd be happy but also envious as well. In all honesty, Roman made more of an impact in his first 6 months in WWE than Rosey made in a wrestling career that spanned more than 20 years.

Well...I watched Raw on a regular basis when Rosey was an active wrestler. I have not watched Raw on a regular basis since Reigns was an active wrestler. So, really, Rosey has had more of an impact on my wrestling memories than Roman Reigns. When Reigns comes on TV, I don't boo or cheer. I turn it off and go to bed because he fn sucks.

And, as usual, I disagree with you. Rosey dying will most likely calm down the iwc fans that boo his brother.

I don't remember Rosey that much because I stopped watching wrestling for awhile when my son was younger. Just too busy with other things. But that said, feel bad for the whole family, especially his children.

RIP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back