• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Roomies

Dagger Dias

One Winged Admin
Staff member
Administrator
So yesterday, 2 of my 3 roomies randomly showed up to clean and move out. I live in a 4 bedroom campus apartment, so I knew one of them would be leaving because he flunked out last sem. The other one apparently is transferring. It's going to be really quiet around my apartment this semester if the school isn't going to put anyone else into the empty rooms because if they don't then it's down to myself (I'm usually in my room if I'm home) and another guy who's rarely here.

I thought both of the two who left were coming back though, it was random how they both showed up a couple of days before school starts to get their stuff and leave because most people here do that right at the end of the semester if they aren't returning.

Part of me hopes I get new roomies to fill those empty spots, while part of me doesn't since they might be jerks.... know what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back