• Kevin Owens

• Asuka

• Charlotte

• Sasha Banks

• Dalton Castle

• Chad Gable

• Nia Jax

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going to be a pedantic dick and say Nia Jax. None of these people are rookies.

If any of these fuckers besides Nia wins Rookie of the Year, Coco should win Rookie of the year for 2016

I'm going to be a pedantic dick and say Nia Jax. None of these people are rookies.

If any of these fuckers besides Nia wins Rookie of the Year, Coco should win Rookie of the year for 2016

Don't care. Owens went through "developmental", he's a rookie. At least that's what I'm convincing myself of so I don't have to vote for Nia Jax...

Don't care. Owens went through "developmental", he's a rookie. At least that's what I'm convincing myself of so I don't have to vote for Nia Jax...

Real talk; did Kevin Owens really need NXT, at all?

The only guy wrestler that I can say actually grew from NXT this year was probably Gable. Owens didn't need this bullshit at all

You had one job, Yaz!

Gable made his TV debut in January last year plus he started training in September '14 so I'd say he's the one to go with.

I mean, seriously. Have you seen the man wrestle and how he has the crowds in the palm of his hand a mere YEAR into his career? No one is that good so fast. No one. Dare I say, not even Kurt Angle was this good with reactions.

Kurt Angle was that good but he was an anomaly.

It's between Jax (who also debuted this year) and Gable for me.

You had one job, Yaz!

Gable made his TV debut in January last year plus he started training in September '14 so I'd say he's the one to go with.

I mean, seriously. Have you seen the man wrestle and how he has the crowds in the palm of his hand a mere YEAR into his career? No one is that good so fast. No one. Dare I say, not even Kurt Angle was this good with reactions.

I got a job from Grandpa Tastic last night.

Sting lel

Owens for me. Great start, great run. He needs a good blood feud now and I'd put him in there with Ambrose. TV overexposure has killed that big fight feel from the regular roster. For some reason, I think if done right, it could catapault someone, if not both.

KO

I went with Asuka, on the basis that she is a "rookie" in terms of never having worked in the US before.

Steen rocks, but a TNA hall of famer he is not. ;)

Vote Stinger
The man has been wrestling since the 80s.

Tell me why a man 50+ deserves to be named a rookie at all let alone rookie of the year.

Anyone voting Sting needs to look up the definition of the word Rookie

anyone voting for anything other than Nia Jax or Chad Gable needs to have their votes discounted due to being brain damaged enough to think that multiple year careers means that they are rookies.

And that's why I'm not voting in this one.

Out of the only 2 actual rookies I've seen none of their work.

Looks like Owens is gonna win in a landslide though

anyone voting for anything other than Nia Jax or Chad Gable needs to have their votes discounted due to being brain damaged enough to think that multiple year careers means that they are rookies.

I thought I explained pretty well, why I voted for Asuka lol In professional baseball, when someone is in their first year, after playing exclusively overseas, they are considered a rookie. This is why Ichiro won ROTY when he was in his 30s. Thus, my vote for Asuka.

Gave my vote to Owens. I very quickly became a huge fan of his after he and John tore the house down. His Indy work was impressive. I know Dalton Castle and I dig his gimmick. He's currently the only Indy star that I would like to see in a major televised promotion, so if WWE signs him I will follow with earnest. As huge of a fan of Asuka/Kana that I am, it's too soon to judge her in ring work for the WWE based on what I have seen.

The man has been wrestling since the 80s.

Tell me why a man 50+ deserves to be named a rookie at all let alone rookie of the year.

Anyone voting Sting needs to look up the definition of the word Rookie

Hey, relax. I didn't make up the rules. I didn't nominate Sting, either. But here we are... and I'm only about 15% serious.

The people bitching about the noms are ten times as bad as the noms themselves. We get it, the only two rookies on this list are Jax and Gable, so by all means vote for them. But if you want a REAL 2015 rookie list, this is what it would look like:

Liv Morgan
Bronson Matthews
Nia Jax
Hexia
Sunny Dhinza
Akira
Gable

Go ahead, choose from that spectacular list.

The people bitching about the noms are ten times as bad as the noms themselves. We get it, the only two rookies on this list are Jax and Gable, so by all means vote for them. But if you want a REAL 2015 rookie list, this is what it would look like:

Liv Morgan
Bronson Matthews
Nia Jax
Hexia
Sunny Dhinza
Akira
Gable

Spectacular Man

Liv Morgan
Bronson Matthews
Nia Jax
Hexia
Sunny Dhinza
Akira
Gable

And the people bitching about the noms have ten times the grasp on vocabulary than the other posters do.

And we already said, Jax or Gable. So if this some sort of "I gotcha" moment, sorry, doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back