• Luke Harper

• Bray Wyatt

• Big E. Langston

• Seth Rollins

• Roman Reigns

• Dean Ambrose

• Sami Zayn

Results are only viewable after voting.
My vote goes to Big E Langston. Grabbing the Intercontinental Championship and putting on stellar matches against Main Event stars barely even taps the surface of the potential this guy brings to the table.

The man with the best spear in the business: Roman Reigns. You can't go wrong if you go with Bray Wyatt either, the guy has the best gimmick we've seen in quite some time.

The Shield.

The Wyatt's have been a damp squib. I haven't seen Langston have any oustanding matches, or cut and memorables promos. I kinda like him, but his popularity is lost on me.

Fandango made a big impact...for about 6 weeks.

It's hard to argue against The Shield. I know that ROTY is usually about one person, but The Shield have been such a cohesive unit of guys who've all brought something different to the group. I dunno if one of them can really be singled out as being "better" than the others right now. Ambrose has been US champ for about 7 months and he's the best overall talker of the group, Rollins has the athleticism, pretty solid mic skills himself and Reigns as the look & the power. I know that WWE allegedly has plans to elevate Reigns next year, but that's next year. When it comes to the past 12 months, I think they're all on an even level.

I'd prefer it if the Shield-guys picked one of them, would be interesting to see the Ambrose-guys square off against the Reigns-guys, while the Rollins-guys sit there with our smug superiority.

I <3 them internets.

Luke Harper for me. I get what they're doing with not having Bray wrestle and it's worked by showing how much of an absolute monster Harper can be from his matches with Daniel Bryan, Punk and Kassius Ohno being absolute barn burners.

If not them then i must say I like ECIII for a non-WWE guy.

I cannot vote for the Shield as they did not debut this year. Neither did Langston and my first choice in Luke Harper was on NXT over a year ago too.

That leaves me with Sami Zayn.

Ambrose. For carrying the Shield promo-wise, being part of their great 6-man tag matches, and for his own fair share of decent singles matches, including the underrated gem against Undertaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back