44. Tracy Morgan
45. Melissa McCarthy
46. Daniel Kitson
47. Jimmy Fallon
48. Charles Barkley
49. Joan Rivers
50. Michael Che

anyone agree or disagree?

Where is Conan O'Brien? I also feel that the residual laughs from Chappelle's Show should earn Dave Chappelle a spot on any of these lists until he dies or something legitimately better comes along.

Bill Hader, Howard Stern, Tig Notaro, and Bill Maher too high; Nick Offerman, Dave Letterman, Patton Oswalt, Jimmy Fallon too low.

And get the hell out of here with Joan Rivers unless we're saying that "laughing at" is the same as "laughing with."

I'm not too comfortable with the top spot being CK. He's funny, but top spot is a little much.

Kevin Hart and Aziz Ansari could stand to be top 10 at least. Laugh at My Pain was literally the funniest thing I've seen in a good minute.

I feel we could have managed a Katt Williams spot here given his last stand up special, Kattpacalypse, brought him out of retirement and gave us a good political comedy from someone not named Bill Maher.

Anthony Jeselnik could have easily replaced Joan Rivers.

Aziz Ansari should definitely hold a top 5 spot on this list as well as Daniel Tosh. Kevin Hart is not funny he gets laughs because he's short not because of the things that he's saying. Also no Mike Epps on this list? Lil Duval and Charlamaigne the God? List is totally wrong.

I take most of what Rolling Stone publishes with a grain of salt. This list, like their other lists, has a solid base, but some whacky omissions and praises.

Any list with Tina Fey and Lena Dunham in the top 10 and omissions of Brits that the UK actually didn't hand off to us is dubious at best.

I will never understand why Tina Fey is so popular, and besides the Sarah Palin impersonations, I barley remember any of her SNL stuff.

I occasionally watch Real Time With Bill Maher, but he crossed the line by having Ann Coulter as a guest last season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back