roh or tna

dman1373

Championship Contender
Which is better.
You can use anything from buyrates to how good matches are. Anything you want to say about tna>roh or roh>tna is fine.
Now let the war begin.

My first question:
Are we talking about the a time period, current product, or who brought something at certain time but now has slacked off?

Current product: This is obvious. It goes to Ring of Honor. Ring of Honor currently is beating all current wrestling product except MAYBE Smackdown! but this is an ROH vs TNA thread so it doesn't matter. This is due to ROH using all the wrestlers in an appropriate manner, using all divisions as intended, and having wrestling matches that are not spotfest, or quick (may or may not be squashes) matches. Also, Ring of Honor does not have an over abundence of wrestlers or use the same old 40+ year old washouts.

This is coming from a TNA mark by the way.

If I can chose from a time period than I will choose TNA from its inception till about 2007. After 2007 it went downhill but before that we saw:
Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels vs. A.J. Styles at Unbreakable 2005 main event for the xX-Division Title.
LAX vs. A.J. & Daniels in 2006 in the MOTY.
The first ever Ultimate X in 2003.
I have about 10 15 more matches alone and that's not even starting on storylines that are involved or other storylines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back