Rocky Has Gotten Me Through Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
Well I dont know how many people know but things have been a little tough for me lately.
I was layed of from work and then my transmission died and then one of the belts went out in the car but i did get a new job and the car is getting fixed and things are getting better. But its been difficult because i just got my first apartment and ive been learning how to deal with money and all that stuff and for some reason this rocky quote has really inspired me to never give up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uASVzkrEKgs

The quote with the world aint all sun shine and rainbows...really open my eyes and just inspired me to move forward and not give up.
It really shows that movies can make an impact on someone's life but with rocky i feel like he takes you to another level. I know people dont like rocky but i would love for another rocky movie. Just because rocky is an all American movie and everyone should watch it. I hope that if anyone else is struggling with the economy these days can watch this and be inspired just like i am.
AND THATS FUEL FOR YOUR MIND

Dude, I was in a very similar situation. I had a damn good job and just got my own apartment when my tranny shot shit and I lost my job because I wrecked a forklift and failed a UA. Now I'm virtually homeless and bouncing around from couch to couch. Never really had a movie inspire me, but for some unexplicable reason the show Scrubs has helped me tremendously. Just a lot of inspirational moments compiled with a lot of silly humor. I've truly learned not to take life so seriously, you'll never get out alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back