Rock Vs Vin Diesel

Stone Cold Tea

Getting Noticed By Management
There's an article on the main page which has a link to the latest issue of Life & Style where a 'inside source' claims the beef between The Rock and Vin Diesel is to promote their latest movie Fast and Furious 8.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/747...esel-taking-their-fast-8-feud-to-wrestlemania

He also goes on to claim that it will lead to some sort of match or confrontation at 'Mania between the two.

I had my suspicions it may have been a publicity stunt but part of me also thought it could be real since it wouldn't be hard to imagine two egos bumping.

I wouldn't mind some sort of confrontation involving them since it is 'Mania. I imagine though it would be The Rock and Vin Diesel taking down someone like Heath Slater or someone after they had a promo between the two of them but then Slater interrupts so they reconcile.

As for a match.... No thanks.

Thoughts?

Aren't we already getting a Big Show/Shaq match? Is WWE just gonna fill the card with past their prime wrestlers vs past their prime celebrities? Because that sounds like a fantastic idea.

Considering they're allies in the movies, this doesn't make much sense. I'd say this sort of thing as below Vin Diesel, but I wouldn't fool anyone.

Considering they're allies in the movies, this doesn't make much sense.

Makes a lot of sense considering reports that they had real life argument on set of "Furious 8" or whatever part that dreadfull franchise is now. Some say that with this(probably fake) reports studio is trying to get more "hype" for movie(like in "Suicide Squad" where there was reports how Leto was sending used condoms to co- stars) so makes perfect sense to hype it more thru Mania.

Considering Vin Diesel has nothing to do at Wrestlemania in an acctual match I am against it. But considering how WWE is and that they always want more mainstream media attention, this could definitely happen.

If it leads to a match then I hope it's booked like Hogan vs Zeus where Vin Diesel's fictional movie character has a beef with Dwayne Johnson the real-life wrestler. Diesel must also plot his deeds around a cauldron at some point.

Makes a lot of sense considering reports that they had real life argument on set of "Furious 8" or whatever part that dreadfull franchise is now. Some say that with this(probably fake) reports studio is trying to get more "hype" for movie(like in "Suicide Squad" where there was reports how Leto was sending used condoms to co- stars) so makes perfect sense to hype it more thru Mania.

Considering Vin Diesel has nothing to do at Wrestlemania in an acctual match I am against it. But considering how WWE is and that they always want more mainstream media attention, this could definitely happen.

You can feel it's dreadful, but it's a monster franchise. They don't need the WWE, at all. The last one ended up in the top ten all time box office.

I thought Betty White was the oldest trick in Hollywood. Well, that and Tom Cruise playing a straight man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back