Rock Region, New York Subregion, First Round: (8) AJ Styles vs. (25) Sami Zayn

Who Wins This Match?

• AJ Styles

• Sami Zayn

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the Rock Region, New York Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York.

knickstax30s-ubi-web.jpg

7392829c94ajstyles.png

#8. AJ Styles

Vs.

Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_samiZayn.png

#25. Sami Zayn

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

I'm not sure how Sami got into the tournament, enough said on my opinion of him.

I think that AJ has been slept on in past tournaments. Hopefully now we're all a little more woke to his potential. AJ can be anything a promoter needs him to be, and he's proven that he can be convincing and lucrative as a world champion anywhere he goes. I'm hoping he gets a fair shake this year.

Vote AJ.

I dislike Sami Zayn. I find nothing appealing about the guy at all. And I base that on watching him regularly for the past 15 months. I even find his theme music to be incredibly annoying. He's not as detestable as Dolph Ziggler, but I do find him to be a charisma vacuum. Styles is a great performer. A little spotty for my taste if I'm being completely honest, but I have seen enough of his work to know that he can be great without relying too much on that. Meanwhile Sami throws Blue Thunder Bombs and everyone and their grandmothers kick out of it. What's the point? I feel there is none when it comes to Zayn. He's just in the WWE to be a body I guess. Meanwhile Styles has been world champion across 3 different promotions, recently putting on instant classics with Cena, and is living up to his hype as one of the greatest performers of the current generation.

Voting Styles.

Zayn is very good, he plays the loveable underdog character so well and probably deserves a mid card title run in WWE, but AJ is an undeniable main went level talent and one of the best wrestlers of the modern era, having plenty of success in TNA, WWE and Japan. He lives up to his nickname of being phenomenal and over the last few years has shown he can play a great heel after spending most of his career as a good guy.

He's just better, vote AJ

I like Sami Zayn. A lot. But the reality is, he's not achieved what I believe him capable of in the WWE yet. Styles, on the other hand, made a beeline for the top and got there quickly. Pre-WWE Styles achieved a lot more, but that has been massively magnified by their experiences since they got there. Styles wins.

AJ Styles is a legendary wrestler already. He has had phenomenal success in every promotion that he has joined. I really like Sami Zayn in the ring as he's quite good. But AJ Styles is even better than him in the ring.

Styles' first year booking in WWE proves it that he's a legitimate star. Sami Zayn? Not yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back