Rock Region, Leeds Subregion, First Round: (2) Ric Flair vs. (31) Shinya Hashimoto

Who Wins This Match?

• Ric Flair

• Shinya Hashimoto

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the Rock Region, Leeds Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the First Direct Arena in Leeds, England.

first-direct-arena400x264.jpg

latest

#2. Ric Flair

Vs.

11339236_134202867333.jpg

#31. Shinya Hashimoto

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Ric Flair will (and should) win this, but everyone should do themselves a favor and go watch a Shinya Hashimoto series. He is amazing. Easily one of my favorite wrestlers ever and quite honestly if I were only going to watch one match of either of these two, I might pick Hash. An awesome character and awesome big match performer.

That said, Flair is Flair. One of, if not THE best of all time with a LONG list of great matches and programs. Highly entertaining, a huge draw, multiple time champ, blah blah blah.

Hashimoto may well be the person in the entire tournament I am the least familiar with, so I guess I'm going to frame this more from the Flair point of view. For all I think the man is overrated and looked back upon more fondly than he ought to be, the fact remains that Flair is the most decorated World Champion ever and beat some of the biggest names of his day, including those from Japan in Japan. For that reason, I think he prevails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back