rock and rollaa!

Spunky

Lovable degenerate.
I've been listening to alot of AD/DC, And Guns and roses, And im looking to expanding, Give me some good rock music, Albums, songs.

If your feeling the ac/dc and teh guns and roses, you'll probably enjoy a few of these bands.

Van Halen
Blue oyster Cult
Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
Steve Miller Band

If you diggin' the classic rock than you cant go wrong with any of these guys! All five of these bands offer something a little different, listen and enjoy!!

There's this one local band I know called The Beatles. They're pretty good. I also am good friends with one Robert Plant, who's starting up a band called Led Zeppelin. Check them out, they're really small right now but they might just make it big.

I like 1 of the Beatles song's, And I was asking for stuff that you lot listen to, I know lots of classic rock. God I hate arguing with myself...

Thanks for the recommendations guys! :)

I find it hard to get into the new age of rock music, classic is the way to go, but the best c.d I've heard this year is:

Tonight: Franz Ferdinand

Its a great c.d from start to finish, Its more of a rock/pop album, buts its damn good, and if you like it, you'll probably enjoy their first two cd's.

You might wanna look at metal. Bands like Mayhem, Venom, and Celtic Frost are always on stand by with me. And, if you don't like that style, I'm partial to Gob, and The Tragically Hip, so, you know, you could check them out if ya want.

There must be Metallica, Pantera, Down, Slipknot, Flyleaf, Lacuna Coil and Stone Sour. However, hit up the 80's hair bands, too: Poison, Motely Crue, Skid Row, Bon Jovi, Cinderella, Winger, Dokken, Warrant and Ratt.

Happy listening!!!

Here are the five pillars of classic Rock and Roll, worship at them.

The Beatles
The Doors
The Who
The Rolling Stones
Led Zeppelin

Right there is pretty much the first five bands that would appear in a "Rock Music for Dummies" manual as the place to start as the most accessible and respected of the original onslaught of rock music.

Here are the five pillars of classic Rock and Roll, worship at them.

Miley Cyrus
High School Musical
The Jonas Brothers
Akon
Lil' Wayne

Right there is pretty much the first five bands that would appear in a "Rock Music for Dummies" manual as the place to start as the most accessible and respected of the original onslaught of rock music.

Fixed.

Completely kidding. The five bands you named are probably my five favourite.

Considering the title of this thread is one of their songs, I'm surprised they've not been mentioned. Judas Priest is some fantastic music. Listen to anything of theirs, when Halford is on vocals they're at their best. Owens isn't terrible, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back