Rko/hogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xTripleHHHx

how do you think the RKO/Hogan storyline will go? Personally i think Hogan's daughter will rebel against hulk or something. I'll probably watch it to see if Hogan beats the :shit: out of Orton

I think they will go with that storyline but it will be interesting how they going to put the angle on that. and yea i hope he does beat orton but i doubt it so we will see about that

ya thats prolly what will happen or orton tries to go out with brooke, but hogan gets pissed hits orton, sets up the match for summerslam

xTripleHHHx said:
how do you think the RKO/Hogan storyline will go? Personally i think Hogan's daughter will rebel against hulk or something. I'll probably watch it to see if Hogan beats the :shit: out of Orton

:headbanger:

I agree with the Brooke going against her father's will thing. Haha, now that she is basically legal she can do whatever with whoever she wants and this will make Orton take advantage and Hulk get pissed off at him end set up a match. Unless the storyline is that Orton forces his way with Brooke making both her and Hulk go against Orton LOL.

quejodiendaniqueyo said:
I agree with the Brooke going against her father's will thing. Haha, now that she is basically legal she can do whatever with whoever she wants and this will make Orton take advantage and Hulk get pissed off at him end set up a match. Unless the storyline is that Orton forces his way with Brooke making both her and Hulk go against Orton LOL.
Hogan's about to hit the leg drop on Orton when all of a sudden Brooke's single starts playing..Hulk looks to the entrance way but Brooke sneaks up behind him and gives him a low blow..Hogan, now stunned, stumbles around and Orton hits him with the RKO! 1-2-...Linda Hogan pulls the ref out of the ring and interrupts the 3-count. Randy and Brooke are in the ring and start making out right in front of Linda. The lights go out...when they cut back on Nick is in the ring behind them..When they turn around Nick hits them with double rock bottoms..Now they're both laid out in the ring. Linda and Nick both go up to the top turnbuckle on opposite ends of the ring and deliver super immortal leg drops! Hulk's finally coming to and starts "Hulking up"...He gives Brooke the big boot which sends her over the top rope to the outside..He then punches Orton 3 times, whips him into the ropes, and Hulk, Nick, and Linda give him a triple big boot. Hogan hits the leg drop for the 1-2-3!

Then Stone Colds music hits and he comes down to the ring, stunners everyone including Orton, then drinks about 20 Steveweisers over their limp carcases. Thus setting up Austin vs. Hogan at Wrestlemania.

:D

I don't think Brook will turn against Hogan, I think the story will go with Orton stalking Brook leading to the match. But if Brook does turn on Hogan it will be becasue Randy Seduce Brooke and use her to go against her father.

hothead25 said:
Hogan's about to hit the leg drop on Orton when all of a sudden Brooke's single starts playing..Hulk looks to the entrance way but Brooke sneaks up behind him and gives him a low blow..Hogan, now stunned, stumbles around and Orton hits him with the RKO! 1-2-...Linda Hogan pulls the ref out of the ring and interrupts the 3-count. Randy and Brooke are in the ring and start making out right in front of Linda. The lights go out...when they cut back on Nick is in the ring behind them..When they turn around Nick hits them with double rock bottoms..Now they're both laid out in the ring. Linda and Nick both go up to the top turnbuckle on opposite ends of the ring and deliver super immortal leg drops! Hulk's finally coming to and starts "Hulking up"...He gives Brooke the big boot which sends her over the top rope to the outside..He then punches Orton 3 times, whips him into the ropes, and Hulk, Nick, and Linda give him a triple big boot. Hogan hits the leg drop for the 1-2-3!

Then Stone Colds music hits and he comes down to the ring, stunners everyone including Orton, then drinks about 20 Steveweisers over their limp carcases. Thus setting up Austin vs. Hogan at Wrestlemania.

:D
i hope u were kidding.

I think the storyline will be Orton seducing Hogan's daughter, leads to the match, Orton wins and the next night on RAW Orton says he used Brooke to get the opprotunity to kill the legend of Hulk Hogan

Lashley-NextBigThing said:
i hope u were kidding.

I think the storyline will be Orton seducing Hogan's daughter, leads to the match, Orton wins and the next night on RAW Orton says he used Brooke to get the opprotunity to kill the legend of Hulk Hogan
Nope. I wasn't kidding..I fully expect Linda Hogan to give Orton a leg drop off the top rope.

:banghead:

Lashley-NextBigThing said:
i hope u were kidding.

This has got to be the most logical one yet, knowing Orton of course

hogan is goin to beat the shit out of orton-as he always does to make the younger talent look like crap

RVDblazeguy said:
hogan is goin to beat the shit out of orton-as he always does to make the younger talent look like crap
Which is a bad thing?

Hogan has put over Lesnar(??? Lesnar crushed Hogan. Was that a smart move?!), Angle(check), and Rock(check) since he returned to the WWE. Those guys are actually on his level. Orton...Maybe one day...but I'm sure Hogan wants to put over someone who he knows deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back