Rivalrys Getting Boring

Rokitka

Brian Rokitka, Wrestling Fan
Is anybody else getting bored with these rivalrys in the WWE?

I say to improve them..

Bring in some people to feud with DX (NOT Murdoch and Cade..and nWo is not likely..)

Bump Randy Orton up to WWE Championship Contendership

Stop this BORING Edge and Cena feud (possibly Edge vs Hardy, and Cena vs Orton)

Stop the Rey and Chavo feud..it's disrespectful to Eddie..

Start a feud between RVD and Sabu..those would be some great matches

And Get Someone to Feud with Big Show instead of all these jobbers

Some of those would work, but thankfully No Mercy is the blow off match between Mysterio and Chavo. Rey needs surgery. Also I believe the Cena Edge fued is indeed winding down.

Wet23q said:
DX vs Edge and Orton would be a great feud
I agree, they could bill it as the legend killer killing off the legend of D-X

I think they should put shelton benjamin in a feud with jeff hardy, and start a cena vs. kane vs. umaga title match storyline, another good one chavo vs. helms it might be able to revive the cruiserweight division(though I might be the only person left that wants to see the cruiserweights back in action)

I'm from the 80's where feuds didn't last long past one BIG match...I miss those days. I mean, honestly, how many damn times can a PPV be headlined by THE SAME DAMN MATCH! I don't care what gimmick is attached to it, it's the same thing. Cena or Edge will win or lose the title because Lita did or did not interfere in time.

justinsayne said:
I agree, they could bill it as the legend killer killing off the legend of D-X

I think they should put shelton benjamin in a feud with jeff hardy, and start a cena vs. kane vs. umaga title match storyline, another good one chavo vs. helms it might be able to revive the cruiserweight division(though I might be the only person left that wants to see the cruiserweights back in action)

It's been known for decades now that Vince really does not like the Cruisers, which is why he hires and pushes more bigger wrestlers. I think if the WWE would just let ALL the Cruisers do what they do best, we'd be ANXIOUS to watch Smackdown or ECW more.

finley & regal vs. kendrick & london or terkay & burke vs. london & kendrick

something like that, they need to find some new challengers for the tag titles

If I have to watch Edge and Cena one more time after Monday I am going to throw up. I went to jail for five months in April came back and they are still fighting. I'm so sick of them let someone else fight for the title please Vince!

i want to see jeff hardy to win the IC title from johnny nitro just to prove to everyone that he can,they make it look like nitro is better than jeff. nitro is an ass and dosen't deserve it, jeff is the best. then i want to see jeff go for the wwe title before the hardy boys reunite.

This whole Cena Edge thing was great at first, but we've been seeing the same stuff every week. I agree, they should let someone else have the damn title because this is getting dumber and dumber every week

Once Batista find his passion for wrestling, I would love to see the match that was suppose to happen at No Way Out this year between Batista and Undertaker or Batista versus Mark Henry. A lot of people blast Henry about being a horrible wrestler but I think since coming to Smackdown, Mark Henry has improved a lot. But he's still injury prone but I can't wait for his return.

I really dont mind the Cena/Edge fued.. The WWE did good job on that fued due to it being prob the longest lasting fued since HHH/HBK... A long fued is never a bad fued.. Whether your sick of it or not.. This is what I would do tho.

Smackdown.. Have Londrick lose the Tag Titles to Burke and Terkay.. Have them fued with a team like the Hardyz or something..

Have Batista turn heel... Fued with Lashley...
Have King Booker fued with Undertaker
Have Kennedy fued with Benoit..
Drop Rey back to the CW.. Fued with Helms

Raw
Edge fued with HBK
Triple H and Orton
Cena and I dont kno.. Someone like Kane or something
Nitro fued with Carlito

ECW
Drop Big Show as Champ.. fued with Ballz
Sabu vs RVD for the title..

Striker and CM Punk.

PauLwaLL50 said:
I really dont mind the Cena/Edge fued.. The WWE did good job on that fued due to it being prob the longest lasting fued since HHH/HBK... A long fued is never a bad fued.. Whether your sick of it or not.. This is what I would do tho.

Smackdown.. Have Londrick lose the Tag Titles to Burke and Terkay.. Have them fued with a team like the Hardyz or something..

Have Batista turn heel... Fued with Lashley...
Have King Booker fued with Undertaker
Have Kennedy fued with Benoit..
Drop Rey back to the CW.. Fued with Helms

Raw
Edge fued with HBK
Triple H and Orton
Cena and I dont kno.. Someone like Kane or something
Nitro fued with Carlito

ECW
Drop Big Show as Champ.. fued with Ballz
Sabu vs RVD for the title..

Striker and CM Punk.
i am really likeing the edge/cena program but its time for edge to get the belt back on monday n move on to face someone els...a nice heel vs. heel deal would be nice...edge vs. orton!!!

umaga to ecw and beat and win ECW title from Big Show

Im up for Randy Orton killing the Legend of DX

Or

Cena vs Orton title match and having cena leave to go to smackdown or some shit like that

I FUCKING HATE CENA! He makes my home town of Boston look like abunch of wiggers

I want Taker to move to RAW so he can fued with some new.

DX vs Edge and Orton sounds pretty good actually.

Move Cena to Smackdown to feud with Booker T (er.. I mean KING booker)

Regal and Finlay vs London and Kendrick sounds good also.

Maybe they should just try some original angles, I thought up about 10 in the last minute. I'm sick of them recycling old angles constantly, the WWE videogame has fresher storylines (seriously).

i say bump cenas title......BAM.....edge champion....cena goes to SD....batista goes to raw......vince sicks batista on triple h and...triple h w/shawn vs batista.....later on have someone join batista maybe big show....big show and batista feud with dx maybe......or orton and batista feud wit dx...battle it out at a ppv.....winning team will have a #1 contenders match for the wwe title...i dont care who wins i dont mind seeing batista,orton,triple h, or shawn go for the title........if i had to pick, of course its orton

I agree with Wet23q and Justinsaynes ideas, have more than 2 people involved in a feud. For instance, everybody says that they want to be the champion, but Edge is feuding with Cena over the belt right now, so all the Carlitos and Sheltons are just waiting for Edge to step down, build a multi-person feud for the titles it would make it more interesting, and less predictable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back