Ritchie Steamboat- Got it or Not it!

TheStar

The New American Dragon
Ok so wow this is my first thread and want to make it a good one. Topic is Ritchie Steamboat and I have actually been a fan of his for quite sometime following obscure indy and japan tapes. Ritchie has an ok look if you minus the size factor but again his dad was no hulking rage a holic either. Does anyone think Ritchie will not only be able to break away from his fathers overwhelmingly big footsteps or will he Michael McGuillicutty, Domino, and Sim Snuka his way into obscurity?

Please use some kind of factual example and not just everyday smoke blown up the rear nonsensical opinionated answers.

Example: With all the talent currently being pushed and brought up he may take a back seat to guys like Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and even Kassius Ohno. Now that PAC and Brody Lee have signed; guys who were in the ole FCW who were barely curtain jerking or on their way main roster i.e. Leo Kruger and Bo Rotundo are now just whispers in the conversation that is now FCW/NXT! So does Steamboat Jr. fit in the early mentioned names or with the later it's hard for me to call but we can call his NXT theme some bull.

Actually officials are high on Bo right now, and while Ambrose has only been seen in dark matches as of late make it seem like they will do a push eventually to upper mid card or main event.

The thing about Steamboat is he has the look the WWE wants, and his feud with Kassius Ohno (I hate his new name btw) have been high caliber. Personally I have to believe that Steamboat will be on the main roster by mid 2013 due to his athletic ability being like his fathers, and I will even go on record as saying Steamboat might even come up with a title if he could portray a heel within that time, something Ricky Steamboat never did that much in his career

But if you remember officials have been high on Kruger and Rotundo for a long time now and outside a couple house show and dark matches they havent even breathed a glimpse on any show Superstars included. Now we all know Rollins has become the darling of the ole FCW and new NXT and included his part IWA-MS, ROH past he maybe the next CM Punk or as Punk would say the first Seth Rollins. That's one now we saw the meteoric rise of Antonio Cesaro and how long was he in FCW? Ambrose one another who hasn't really been in FCW long is already or is damn near on the cusp of main roster hasn't even truly been in a real NXT ring and is just waiting for the right moment (Survivor Series should have been it- new post). And Ohhhhhhhhh No! Yes, the former Chris Hero a man who has not only just recently joined the ole FCW now NXT is the most in demand, most charismatic, and most talented man on the roster aside from the Champ Seth Rollins. Like I said I like Steamboat Jr. but he needs to find a niche and find it fast cause guys like PAC and Lee are talented too and if Shelley and Sabin sign then where does he fit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back