Rise Above Whatever: The Official Talon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Talon

Occasional Pre-Show
I've made some shitty threads since i've came back, so I want this to be the last & main thread for a while. Just use this thread to ask me questions, chat with me, talk shit about or just whatever you guys do in the other poster-centric threads I guess.

Are you in school? Do you have a job? Are you going to college? What do you plan on doing with your future?
Yes, entering my senior year.

No, but i'm thinking about applying for a summer job at a fast-food place or my local comic book shop.

Yes, I wanna apply for NYU & Syracuse.

I wanna be a writer. I've always had a huge imagination so that's mostly why. I'm more of a poet/short story type of guy.

When do you start applying for college? Do you know how much it is expected to cost? How do you plan on paying for it? What are your chances of getting in to one of those schools? How did you do on the SAT/ACT? Do you have a backup school in mind (SUNY)?

What was your reaction when you saw Ryder win the battle royal?

Next February

around 10,000

My father said he will pay for it since he doesn't want me to start out my life in debt

NYU, 1/4; Syracuse 1/3

Passed

I kinda consider Syracuse to be my backup for NYU

I thought it was awesome. WWWYKI.

There is no such thing as passing or failing. You are given numbers that indicate scores. Reporting those numbers would be the correct answer to GSB's question.

I got a 2200. Which i'm pretty sure is passing.

That's a phenomenal score. Congrats.

Two things though: 1) I think NYU is gonna cost a heck of a lot more than $10,000 a year and 2) if you got a 2,200, I would think that SU would be spreading it's butt cheeks for you and your odds should be a lot better than 1/3.

How does your dad make a living? What does he want you to study in college? Is he still with your mom? Do you have any siblings?

He's victim of this crap economy i'm afraid. But he's saved up a lot money thank god.

Doesn't want to force me to study anything, he wants me to study what I think I should study

Divorced.

Only child.

Sorry about your parents. When did they get divorced? Do you have any thoughts on how it has affected you growing up? Who do you live with? Would you want your parents to get back together? Do they get along?

Were these the type of questions you were expecting when you started this thread?

I've my doubts that you got a 2200 and yet are still thick enough not to understand that it is quite literally impossible to pass or fail the SAT. It's like saying you passed grocery shopping. There are no metrics by which such a thing is judged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back