Hernadez
Gregory Helms
Petey Williams

MANAGERS
Melina
Konnan

GM OF RING OF XTREME WEEKLY
Santino Marella.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN............THIS IS ROX!

Well storylines might reveal some wrestlers later ;).

I only added guys I was familer with or had ideas for.

GM Santino comes out to a chant of boos.He gets in the ring and speaks.

Santino-Welcome to ROX.I have been-a given the job of Gm by My top secret boss.But all I know is......we are-a here-a to take down The T in A!!Now let us give ROX World Championpionship belt to the finest man on the roster!The great HHH!

HHH comes out to boos.He spits at the crowd and then speaks.

HHH-Thank you Santino.Now let me make one thing clear!And that is-

"Rollin" hits the Titantron and The Undertaker rolls out on his hog!He stays up on the titantron and speaks-

UNDERTAKER-Hey!How come he gets to be champ without a match?What the hell?

Santino-Fine!Have it-a your-a way you big-a baby!Taker vs HHH!

Crowd cheers.

Santino-But if you lose...........You are fired!

The scene ends with both legends looking at each other.

LAX w/Konnan VS Miz And Morrison w/Melina
END:Good high flying match and with out a doubt the winner would have a tag title match soon.Homocide goes for the Cop Killa but Miz hit Him With the cop killa to get a 2 count!Melina interferes by going onto the ring apron and the ref comes over to stop her.Konnan comes into the ring with a Cane!He hits the Miz with it!Homocide makes the cover!

WINNERS-LAX!
END:Too giants of the sport,how could the ring hold em!Show was hitting his chops and whenever Goldberg got a shot to hurt Show he took it!In the end Show went for a chokeslam but Goldberg escaped and came of the ropes with a spear!He make the cover!

WINNER-GOLDBERG
After the match Show get up and thorws Goldberg over the rope.He then Chokeslams Goldberg into The turnbuckle post!Oh my........."Da Man" is out!

Annouced for next week-Samoa Joe vs CM Punk-Winner becomes Pure Champion!

RIC FLAIR VS CHRISTIAN CAGE
Good strong submission match.Flair was in trouble thourghout the match with Cage wearing down his legs.In the end Cage missed a frog splash allowing Flair to lock in the Figure Four!But wait!Cage turns him over and he now has flair in the reverse figure four!Flair dosn,t wanna tap but he has no choice!Hes in the middle of the ring!Will he tap?Flair taps!

WINNER-CAGE!
After the match Cage grabs the mic.

Cage-Hey old man......You gotta retire now.Bye bye!

Fans chant Ric!Ric!As he leaves the arena for the last time........Wait Flair picks up a mic.......

Flair-My final match will be at Motor City Masascre.Againist who?Anyone.And-

Out of no-where Flair get RKO!OMG!Randy Orton has come.......To ROX!Looks like Orton vs Flair at MCM!!!!!!

MAIN EVENT!
UNDERTAKER VS HHH
start:Both men lock up.Taker pushes HHH into the corner.HHH knees taker in the stomach and starts a punch masacare on Taker.HHH continues to dominate with submission and brawling moves.

Middle:Taker starts to fight back.They go to the outside but HHH hits Taker off the annouce table and starts to beat taker down.HHH thorws him into the ring.goes for the pin but Taker kicks out.

END:HHH goes for pedigre but Taker powers out!HHH gets up.....Chokeslam!HHH goes slaming to the mat!1..2-NO!Kickout!Wait......Scott Steiner comes to ringside.......Taker keeps an eye on him...HHH sneaks up on Taker and rolls him up!1..2..3!

WINNER-HHH!

After the match Taker gets beat down by Steiner and HHH!

HHH-Get ready........The second coming of evoultion....is soon......

The show end with HHH standing over Taker with the ROX Belt........

NEXT WEEK

HHH tells us more about the Next Evoultion,

Undertaker will be in action againist the big show.Can taker keep his eyes on the prize,

Randy Orton Will be in action aswell.Will Slic Ric have some words for the young gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back