• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ring of Honor Fall 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Machine

Dark Match Winner
With Ring of Honor going somewhat national in the fall, how soon will it be before everyone demands and expects ROH to go live every week since spoilers will obviously stop people from watching the show?

Live televised programming is obviously a big asset to any wrestling company, but as a lot of people, including myself who watch Smackdown every week will tell you, if you're a fan of it and you want some expectations and excitement going into the shows, don't read the spoilers.

Very few wrestling websites regularly update on ROH anyway. Wrestlezone sticks up the odd headline and PPV preview from time-to-time, LordsOfPain don't do fuck all, not even in the indy section. So as those are my two main sites for wrestling news, I'm more than safe from the ROH spoilers.

Dragon Saga

I agree with you, I am a big believer that if you don't want to know what is going to happen then don't click on the spoilers and secondly, no one forces a person to click on the spoilers.

My point is that everyone rants and raves that Impact Wrestling must be live and needs to be live, etc....

I am curious if those fans are now going to hold ROH to the same standard and expectations that they have regurgitated about Impact wrestling all the time.

Dragon Saga

I agree with you, I am a big believer that if you don't want to know what is going to happen then don't click on the spoilers and secondly, no one forces a person to click on the spoilers.

My point is that everyone rants and raves that Impact Wrestling must be live and needs to be live, etc....

I am curious if those fans are now going to hold ROH to the same standard and expectations that they have regurgitated about Impact wrestling all the time.

It's a probable outcome DM, but the difference is there is a lot of TNA hatred more due to their product than anything. People usually bring up the fact they aren't live just to add insult to injury.

Very few people rant and rave about Smackdown not being live for everyone to see. Mostly due to the fact that Smackdown is a more organized show and shows a better product.

One thing Ring of Honor don't need help with is the product, they're built on just great wrestling, and good promos. Something they won't be needing help with and something people can't complain about seeing as its the way they've always been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back