Rick Pitino's Sexcapades!

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
As a mark for Kentucky basketball, it was sobering news to hear that Rick Pitino, head coach of those red-headed step children Louisville Cardinals, apparently had some serious sex with Karen Cypher, the woman who's alleging two counts of rape against Pitino. Pitino admitted to having sex with Cypher in a Louisville...wait for it...RESTAURANT!! Really, Pitino? REALLY?

How could anyone with the name recognition that Pitino has fuck ANY woman in a public setting? I mean, as UK's head coach, Pitino was great. He led us to a national title and a national title game back to back. Not many coaches can say they've done that. But this paints Pitino into a light that many have never seen before. Thoughts and comments on RICK!

The fact that he had sex with someone in a restaurant is kinda weird. He was given the keys to lock up the restaurant when he was done, so I guess the employee was just being generous. The sad thing is she is claiming rape I believe it is 6 years after it happened, I want to say I read it happened in 2003. She was trying to extort him, and when she got caught by the feds, she screams rape. Fucking crazy stuff. What is funny is she is currently married to the strength coach, Tim Sypher, but are going through divorce proceedings according to espn.com. She would see him at games and what not, but never say anything about a rape? He also paid for her abortion, take that as you will. I say it was a one night thing where Rick fucked up and just needed to get laid, she got pregnant, got an abortion, then tried extorting the coach. But that is just my interpretation of it.

How could anyone with the name recognition that Pitino has fuck ANY woman in a public setting?

One word ..... Power.

Men and women of power and influence often can't resist the urge to exercise that power. Look at how many celebrities, sports stars and politicians have been caught in affairs. And, of course, you have to consider the affairs in which they didn't get caught. Following each misdeed, the person of power has a team of flunkies to cover up anything that needs covering up. This involves paying the woman off, keeping her out of the limelight, and generally sweeping up after the mess. (see: Tyson, Mike)

That said, Pitino is smart for admitting to the affair and claiming he paid for her expenses relating to the incident. It blows her allegation out of the water; how can she extort money from him by threatening to reveal the truth if Pitino has already revealed it?

Of course, people will point to the hit his reputation will take and the hatred that will be directed at him. And it will happen that way.......unless he can take his team to the Sweet Sixteen, in which case the whole thing will be forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back