• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ric Flair WILL Be At Hall Of Fame Ceremony!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
LINK

If you're too lazy, here's the article;

WWE.com has just gotten word that Ric Flair will be in attendance at the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony at Miami's American Airlines Arena on Saturday, March 31.

On that night, The Nature Boy will gain a record second entry into the hallowed Hall. Only this time, Flair will be entering alongside his legendary Four Horsemen allies: Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham and JJ Dillon.

First inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2008 on the night before he faced Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XXIV, The Nature Boy became the first active Superstar to ever receive the honor. The Dirtiest Player in the Game retired from the ring after losing to HBK on The Grandest Stage of Them All, but his legacy as one of the most respected and influential performers in sports-entertainment endures.

The induction ceremony, which will be held on the eve of WrestleMania XXVIII, will air on USA on Monday, April 2 at 8 p.m.

I'm glad. He deserves to be there.

I love Ric Flair and all; however, I'm not sure what his reception is going to be like.

There are a lot of fans that resent him for going to TNA after that wonderful send off he had on Raw. Also, there are a lot of people within the WWE that resent him for the same thing.

I love Ric Flair and all; however, I'm not sure what his reception is going to be like.

There are a lot of fans that resent him for going to TNA after that wonderful send off he had on Raw. Also, there are a lot of people within the WWE that resent him for the same thing.

No. Just no.

You are wrong about everything actually. I won't get started on the "wonderful sendoff" but you are crazy if you think the crowd isn't going to be loving some Flair. Rock did a woo in one of his promos recently and the whole crowd returned it back. Most people don't know anything about Flair other than he is a wrestler they like. There are not "a lot" of fans that resent Flair for going to TNA. Unless by a lot you mean a couple of dumbasses on the internet. There sure as hell aren't a lot of wrestlers that resent Flair. You have to be out of your mind if you think that. Almost all people don't really care about that or at least no where near enough to effect their opinion of him significantly. If you actually think that people won't be cheering the hell out of Flair when he comes out then you are hilariously misguided.

What SD said.

Yes, I needed to agree with him in public. His response was that good.

Plenty of people inside the WWE and the WWE Universe got pissed when Flair started competing for TNA. I really don't have the time or patience to find all of the interviews I've heard and seen where people like Punk and Orton have said this. I'll let you look that up for yourself. Personally, I'm glad he's going to be there. I loves me some Nature Boy.

And what was with putting wonderful sendoff in quotations? Did you not think that it was wonderful? You seem sort of sarcastic there.

If I was there and someone booed Ric Flair, I'd rapidly through my jacket to the ground, unbutton my shirt, drop an elbow on my jacket and begin strutting about the place. They'd get a "Nature Boy" parody ass-kickin'.

Going to love this. If WWE and TNA have agreed TNA will get a mention, it is the reaction the crowd will give the TNA acronym I'll be interested to see.

Still hate the fact we have to wait until Monday to watch a heavily edited rendition of the ceremony. Would it kill anyone to just stream the event live on WWE.com?

Still hate the fact we have to wait until Monday to watch a heavily edited rendition of the ceremony. Would it kill anyone to just stream the event live on WWE.com?

Yes it would. Apparently WWE.Com runs on stem cells, so...

Love this. A mic and Ric Flair go pretty well. God I hope there are tons of stories.

I hate Flair for coming out of retirement, but thats only because I hate Ric Flair and dont want to see him. Glad he can go to the HOF for the Horsemen thing though, it's only fair after all.

I hate Flair for coming out of retirement, but thats only because I hate Ric Flair and dont want to see him. Glad he can go to the HOF for the Horsemen thing though, it's only flair after all.

[YOUTUBE]Z9rD4Paq0zE[/YOUTUBE]

No but seriously, I look forward to seeing him again with a room filled with more than just a thousand or so people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back