Ric Flair is going to sue because of something he said

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
After we posted the story noting that a Ric Flair representative told TMZ that Flair was considering taking legal action against claims made in the Grantland.com article, a number of readers sent in emails pointing out that Flair admitted in his 2004 autobiography to suffering from Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy. Flair wrote,

"Through my many years of partying, I also developed something called "alcoholic cardiomyopathy," a weakening of heart muscles.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/241...y-admitted-to-having-alcoholic-cardiomyopathy

I'm sure this has been brought up before somewhere else, but I still find it funny.

Just what TNA needs as a major player leading into the main event for BFG 2011, a guy suffering from Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy, and possibly, a slight case of early Alzheimer's. Talk about a house of cards.

Anything that could make him money Bolf. He's got alimony, taxes, and more debt than the US government.

He is probably right now offering his NWA title and Shawn Michaels retirement Rolex as collateral to a lawyer.

In and out of the ring Flair is consistently sad but incredibly entertaining. May G-d bless him and never change him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back