rey mysterio's future?

D

deez428

well first thing, wassup, i know i aint been on this thing in like 3 weeks, but whats going on? second- i know most of you peeps found out(spoilers), that they had rey lose to chavo in the, i quit match, resulting in him leaving smackdown(big mistake, lol) anyways, so that leaves us to wonder, what will they do with him, that only means, that he will take some time off, and go to raw or ecw. hmmmmmmmm, even tho raw is already loaded, i think they should have him go to raw, maybe even have him challenged john cena for the title, maybe he can work with cena, and actually bring out the best in cena, or perhaps(even tho i love cena), they can give him a long deserving wwe title push. i dunno, but what do you guys think they should do with rey?

he is out to get surgury, he will be back by the royal rumble i think on smackdown when teddy long signs him as a free agent

I think he will return in time for Judgment Day where he will start a mid card feud with Gregory Helms or Finlay.

Maybe he will turn heel and go after the US Title and Benoit, forming a team with Chavo, after he "finds his inner Guerrero" (Eddie Death Exploitation number 653)

This coming from a guy with the obvious Mark name of WWE is real! Rey didn't get over with the ECW crowd at either ONS...why would they kill him by putting him in there now when they barely push the talent that is there?

Rey will go to raw. They didnt hava draft lottery this year so they are making trades by having a loser leaves match on each show

when rey comes back from surgery there will be a big push for him and he will come back to smackdown, but he will never be a world champion again. when he leaves, chavo guerrero might as well too because there is no spot for him..i see him comin back at wrestlemania and winning the cruiserweight title

I see rey going to ECW since no one on smackdown like him and He wont go to Raw because they don't like him either so it either ECW or they make him a road agent.

when iv seen ray on raw hes got huge pops. The ecw fansw feel that ray has gon to much to the sports entertainment world an that hes not ecw anymore.

THeres Still TNA..but i dont think his contract with WWE has ended..IF he come back after the surgery..then i think he might go to ECW..since Paul were talking him into becoming a ecw stars..before..but he refuses

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back