Revolution: Daddy Mack(c) vs. Eve Taylor-EurAsian Title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
e6ImijA.gif

The man responsible for giving father time a Mack Attack, Daddy Mack will defend his title against the third head of Cerberus, Eve Taylor. The two have been ready to come to blows for weeks and at Revolution sparks should fly. The question remains, will age prevail over beauty?

Deadline is Friday, January 23rd at 11:59PM CST. Extensions available upon request

It was a bright sunny day for Eve Taylor who stood in the centre of Piazza del Duomo, the city square of her hometown Milan, Italy. The cool breeze caressed her face, levitating her hair in the wind and wrapping around her exquisite ensemble. A perfect moment to consume the architecture with a feeling of nostalgia illuminating her face with a smile more powerful than the solar rays. She was awestruck by the amazing architecture erected in front.

Duomo di Milano: the Milan Cathedral. A beautiful landmark, indeed. I remember mia madre (my mother) ushering me here every week to cleanse my soul. She attempted to influence my life with the love of God and believe in the Holy book, as was the tradition for many Italian families. The look on her face when she told me we were going to church always pleased her... but my love was not for Sunday mass.

Eve turned to her left, looking directly at another antique landmark with her glowing smile shining brighter than ever.

It was for La Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the world's oldest shopping mall!

She strolled towards the massive archway entrance, almost skipping through the many locals and tourists that clutter the path. She entered through, staring up at the glass ceilings and bypassing familiar boutiques. Her happiness was comparable to a kid in a candy store.

I desired to be a girl of haute couture, prancing its hallways in the prettiest dresses and gaining the attention of its patrons. No matter how ancient this building became, it withstood the test of time and adapted to the newest fashions & trends. It was always the hottest arcade to shop and still continues to live up to its reputation to this day. McDonalds was even rejected residency in favour of another Prada store! To me, there is no other landmark embedded deeper in my heart than La Galleria. Not only for its unique browsing experience but for how it always did its best to remain current.

Eve danced her way to the Prada store, looking through the window at the great items on sale, staring at posters behind the mannequin of Eve Taylor modelling some of their products.

This place inspired me to always keep up with the world, doing my best to never be left behind... a remedy that heavily reminds me of another person whom has crossed my path, a man who is probably as old as La Galleria itself... Daddy Mack.

The smile that once occupied Eve's face slowly dissipates into a small grin, mostly unimpressed by the name. Her happy mood continues to drop as she moves to the next shop over, a no-name clothing store with tacky & cheap items doing its best to look trendy.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate anyone or anything trying to keep themselves looking beautiful and updated. It is a message I spread throughout the world each and every day, whether it be on the catwalk or in the squared circle. I am a super model who preaches to everyone to look like a supermodel. Who wouldn't want to live in a world dictated by fashion and make everyone beautiful?

This is a common bond Daddy Mack & I share: no matter our adversaries, we grind past the obstacles as we look to create a new rebirth in our beauty. We aspire to make sure everyone who utters our name knows we are a name to care about in the present and in the future, not in the past. Whoever makes that effort will always have some of my respect. For following my words of advice, I hold that respect for Daddy Mack.

Eve enters the no-name shop with an over-enthusiastic vendor welcoming her to the boutique. Taylor ignores her and browses through the un-organised racks of horrible taste, almost disgusted by what she sees.

... but what irritates me is how Daddy Mack went about heeding my words. He used that French bitch Angélique, a cheap ****e who sells her wretched designs in appalling stores such as this. She is nothing but a fraud, an outcast in the modern fashion world... well, she should be excommunicated! Why, of all people, would you choose Angélique over the greatest and most fabulous international supermodel Eve Taylor, an amazing woman who shares so many attributes as you? Why?

Eve looks down, angry and saddened as she stares at her hands.

You hurt me immensely Daddy Mack... no, you offended me and my very person by the decision you made. I could have turned you into the most beautiful man alive, wanted by the men and women the world over. These hands can make fashion magic and you threw away the opportunity of a lifetime!

Taylor suddenly snaps, throwing racks of clothes to the ground and ripping anything hung up. The store clerk runs over, urging Eve to stop before she call security by the model continues her rampage, ignoring the warnings.

You took away the power to help transform you into a new golden age, Daddy Mack. I waited months for the opportunity at revenge to take away something from you and at Revolution: New Year's Redemption, I have that power. I get to rip away your life goal just as you ripped away mine! I will rip away your Eurasian championship from your literally cold, almost dead hands and end your dream of remaining relevant in this world. I will be relentless in my assault, Daddy Mack... like a rabid wolf. Karma comes full circle for me as I get to start the new year with my own redemption by becoming the first ever female singles champion in history!

Eve stops attacking the store, looking directly towards the clerk who is in shock. A smirk creeps across the face of Taylor as she stares deep into the clerks worried eyes.

When the dust settles and you are left in the middle of the ring without a championship Daddy Mack, you'll begin to realise the fans you thought loved you and respect will begin to disperse into the disappointed crowd. They won't stand back, applaud you for their efforts and look forward to seeing you again like those do with La Galleria. They'll look at the old man you've become, mentally ready to take the idea of Daddy Mack being a role model and put it out of its misery like old yeller. You will be nothing... all because you made the wrong decision on how to be trendy.

Taylor walks out of the store, stopping past the Prada store once more.

I wish we could've been friends Daddy Mack, I really do. I admire the effort but you made one fatal flaw and it's going to cost you dearly.

As the security walks up to the clerk in the background who begins describing what happened, Taylor begins to walk away from the scene quickly whilst still remaining calm and not suspicious.

But that's okay! You can take solace in the fact that the world will move on without you. I'll takeover as the people's beloved Eurasian champion and continue my own legacy. The world will pass you by Daddy Mack but Eve Taylor will be forever!

Eve exits La Galleria, leaving it behind as she walks off towards the endless horizon with a smile on her face and a swagger in her step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back