Reviewing WW-ECW

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
As many of you probably know, KB just released an eBook reviewing all the episodes of Raw from 1998. I'm currently working on an eBook of my own, covering every episode of ECW on SyFy, beginning in 2006 with the reboot after the One Night Stand PPV.

If there's interest in reading them, I will post the episode title and a brief synopsis of what happens, and you can tell me if you want me to post that episode's review here in this thread. And if there's no interest, I'll take the hint and stop updating it.

Episode 1 - An Extreme Debut: ECW returns to television, in affiliation with WWE for the first time, on the SyFy channel. I think it was still called the Sci-Fi channel back then, actually! The main event was an Extreme Battle Royal with the winner facing John Cena at Vengeance. And of course, Rob Van Dam is crowned the ECW World Champion.

Episode 2 - Extreme Momentum: The ECW locker room prepares to face John Cena at Vengeance. Kurt Angle and Rob Van Dam team up to take on Rated RKO in the main event, just 5 days before their singles matches on PPV.

I missed a lot off WWECW such as the early days and CM Punk's rise. I did catch Matt Hardy's ECW title reign as well as Christian's. They were actually pretty good champs.

Episode 3 - Spear II: After Van Dam successfully retained the title against Edge at Vengeance, and John Cena on the following night's Raw, he rolled into ECW to face off against the Olympic gold medalist, Kurt Angle. Can the champ prevail three times in as many night?

Reviews for all 3 episodes are done, if anybody wants to see them.

@HGR

where are the 3 e-books at?

are you working on KB's site for the reviews?

I'm sorry if you misunderstood, but I'm currently working on putting the ONE eBook together. These episodes are literal episodes of ECW, and I had said that if you want to read the review for any of them that sound interesting, let me know and I'll post it up in this thread. But I'm not going to post all of them, because I don't want to be hassled reformatting stuff.

I want to watch all the WWECW's again. I kinda miss them. If you don't continue with this, i'll be disappointed. Find these damn episodes.

I guess this is on hold until I can find it somewhere. None of the torrents for any of the early episodes work. I could have that up for a month and nobody would seed that, unfortunately.

I used to have a membership to XWT, but I let me friend use it and he didn't seed. :banghead:

I don't know why people talk about WWE's ECW so much. Just another C show. Is it simply because it was called ECW? Pretty much the same thing as Velocity around 2003. To each his own.

I don't know why people talk about WWE's ECW so much. Just another C show. Is it simply because it was called ECW? Pretty much the same thing as Velocity around 2003. To each his own.

A lot of the WWE's current crop of talent debuted through there or reinvented themselves there. Sheamus, CM Punk, John Morrison, Miz, Elijah Burke, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Shelton Benjamin, Yoshi Tatsu, Christian, Matt Hardy, Mark Henry, etc...

Lot of good memories there for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back