• Not as good as the one on the back of "The Full Monty"

• Better than 95% of the posts in the wrestling forums

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
"DIE HARD ON A BATTLESHIP.
A high-tech thriller with laughs and thrills."
-Michael Willmington, LOS ANGELES TIMES

It's not a job. It's an adventure! Steven Seagal comes aboard cooking and comes on fighting in a fireball of a movie from the director of The Fugitive and The Guardian. When the USS Missouri welcomes and entertainers for the battleship's last voyage, the visitors throw a party. Led by a rogue CIA operative (Tommy Lee Jones) and a turncoat officer (Gary Busey), they're killer-elite commandos out to hijack the ship's nuclear arsenal. They overpower the crew. Except for one man, the ship's cook: ex-Navy SEAL and decorated combat operative Casey Ryback (Seagal). All hands on deck, action fans!

• INCLUDES THEATRICAL TRAILER
At first glance, a few things strike me.

First of all, making sure that a thriller is described as "thrilling" seems rather redundant.

Secondly, if the visitors weren't throwing a party, wouldn't they be throwing a party?

Also,

They overpower the crew.
...isn't much of a sentence. To be frank, neither is this. But that's neither here nor there.

Finally, who thought it'd be a great idea to advertise ONLY the inclusion of the theatrical trailer as a special feature on this disc? Who was on the fence about buying this until that last line of text swayed them to purchase the film?

I give this description 2.75 Stars out of 5.

What are your thoughts on this description?

Typo in the second poll option. Sorry. Still better than 95% of the posts in the WWE forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back