• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Return to the WWE

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
Lets say that people currently in TNA return to the WWE. Names such as pope, Angle or Anderson for example. Huge stars in TNA, and all capable of being stars in the E again like they have in the past besides pope. Do you think VKM would treat them well and give them the pushes they deserve? OR like christian keep them away from the Main event? Other names like Hardy or RVd also apply. Thoughts?

First Christian was given 2 ECW Championship run's since he returned.He has been on nearly every PPV of 2010 since he came back.And he dominated the roster on ECW.I wouldn't mind being "Keeped away from the Main Event".I do think that Vince would treat them fairly, as he is a business man.And any smart guy like Vince can see talent and would use it.

I'm not quite sure, seeing as Pope and Anderson wouldn't be pushed to the main event instantly, because they weren't main event players in WWE, they might be taking some time to get back there, to say the least Pope probably would, Anderson I'm still in doubt if he'd ever get back in because of his firing.

Angle on the other hand, I think it's quite sure he'll be going straight to the main event picture, if he ever chooses to return, that's up to him, but if he does, and Vince lets him return, I can't see him doing mid-card stuff, perhaps upper mid-card to say the least, because I'm sure there's a lot of people who would remember Kurt, and know of his past of beating up the guys currently in the main event picture, so I have a hard time seeing him not getting back to compete with them without the crowd seeing the whole deal that he's being treated differently because of his leave.

But that's only if they actually do return, which is something I don't quite see happening, seeing as two of them were released and Kurt left on his own, if they would've wanted him back, they would've tried already I'm certain.

Vince is, at the end of the day, a businessman... Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall went on their own accord to WCW wanting to put WWE (Then WWF) out of business and he welcomed them back with open arms.. Mr Perfect spent time in WCW and then appeared in the Final Four in the Royal Rumble which HHH won (Cant remember the year), Eric Bischoff came to WWE as GM for FIVE years after trying to destroy them... If it makes sense he'll bring them back...

Point is, if he sees them as a money making scheme, if its fresh, if it draws then he'll take them back and depending on who they are he'll push.... He's never been fond of Christian so giving him the World title on a 3rd Rate Show means nothing to him, hell Vince even held that belt for months! If they're a star that he can push, like Jeff Hardy he will do it, despite Jeff's reputation and the fact he went to TNA, he had him beat Taker clean, and hold the belt a few times... If it makes sense and would bring in ratings and money, he'd even consider the likes of Macho Man Randy Savage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back