Rest In Peace: Deadman

My client Deadman who I am representing here, and only speaking for claims his innocence. If the alt was "yungsavage" then I believe that is his friend. If not, then could I know, so I can tell him what the alt is? Also, he currently is not at home, as he is in Houston for Wrestlemania, so I am not sure how that works. Shocky, if you are willing to come onto MSN, we can discuss this together.

I have to ask why strong posters like TM and tdigle defend the Deadmans and CCS's of the forums. I really wonder what you have to gain...

I have to ask why strong posters like TM and tdigle defend the Deadmans and CCS's of the forums. I really wonder what you have to gain...

1.) he was bugging me on msn
2.) I am a caring person
3.) he is a valued member of the prison
4.) I am a caring person

Well, I am a caring person too, and I am also a Utilitarian when it comes to these forums. Deadman and CCS, while entertaining prisoners, do more harm than good, no?

So you believe that instead of every poster adding something, there are some that add and some that subtract from the forum?

Look.

He was banned for the third time, this is something like his 13th penalty, and he was nothing more than a cult favorite. Quit defending him as it's just making you look senseless.

I just wanted to make sure that he didn't get in trouble for something he might not have done. Makes me a good person in my books.

I always wanted him gone, but now that the time has come.. I just want him back.

I thought he wasn't that bad. He was always cool with me & i'm gonna miss having the guy around here but if he did break the rules then yeah he has to be banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back