Respecting/relationship with an easy lay?

LSN80

King Of The Ring
A simple question: Do you respect or would you consider a relationship with a woman who goes all the way on the first date? I never could. I waited for my wife for over 8 months and I respected her for it. There were quite a few women I slept with on the first date that were beautiful, yet i couldnt get over the fact that they had "put out" so easily. What say the rest of you?

If you really love the girl and want a commited relationship with her, it shouldn't matter if she puts out on the first date or not. Hell, that's a bonus if she does.

If you really love the girl and want a commited relationship with her, it shouldn't matter if she puts out on the first date or not. Hell, that's a bonus if she does.

I guess Im referring to a woman you just met that night. I think its impossile to fall in love in one night or really "know" whether you want a committed relationship after one night. Im not saying one way is right or wrong, just trying to gauge how people here feel about women that are considered "easy".

My question is, if you have no respect for a girl putting out that "easy", what do you feel about yourself?

DirtyJosé;2782169 said:
My question is, if you have no respect for a girl putting out that "easy", what do you feel about yourself?

When I look back at that time in my life, I had no self-respect whatsoever. Fair question.

I guess Im referring to a woman you just met that night. I think its impossile to fall in love in one night or really "know" whether you want a committed relationship after one night. Im not saying one way is right or wrong, just trying to gauge how people here feel about women that are considered "easy".

Well when you put that way, I still would try after the one night if I wanted something more at the time. Easy or not if you feel the need to continue a relationship with the girl then by all means, continue.

I think it shouldn't matter when you sleep with her or not, it's how things develop along the way. Sex is just the bonus feature on the DVD that is called the relationship.

I've spent entire nights when I was in college trying to get different girls to sleep w/me the same night I met them, only to be extremely displeased when the deed was done. I'm talking about FINE ass chicks, that would stay with me, but if they put out that first night, I'd immediately lose interest. Looking back, I regret a lot of it. There were some perfectly nice, respectable girls, that I never gave a shot too, only because I spent all night convincing them to sleep with me. I'd change a lot about the way I behaved back then.

Well my wife and I got dirty the very night we met, roughly 2 or 3 hours after meeting. It's working pretty well I'd say.

I don't know about not respecting them, but I'd never get into a relationship with someone that I fucked on the same day/night I met them. If you want something more than sex, then starting a relationship with someone you immediately fucked doesn't bode well for either of you. I'm not saying it happens with everyone, but the majority of relationships that start out like this don't end well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back