Report: WWE Looking To Announce WM 29 Main Event Soon

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWE is looking to announce the main event for WrestleMania 29 possibly on the RAW Supershow the night after WrestleMania 28. WWE officials are expecting the RAW after WrestleMania 28 will be the highest-rated of the year.

Right now they are looking at John Cena, The Rock, Steve Austin and The Undertaker as the top guys to build next year around. As far as Austin is concerned, he has not committed to wrestling another match yet but he has been open to a return match if the situation is right.

I'm pumped. :)

You know everyones jumping on the band wagon for Austin, Because he said he would like to do one more, But I dno, I hope he does but I have a feeling he wont come back. I don't even know what sort of shape he is in currently, either way SCSA stop drinking the bud's and get your bald candy ass on the treadmill you got a full year to work on it....

SCSA vs CM PUNK

I would feel so much better if this could be some current talent which will be promoted. It's a very hollow sort of marking out I'm doing right now.

Meh, this year long Cena vs. rock thing lost a ton of steam. It's good in theory, but the reality has yet to live up to the hype.

Still preying for CM Punk vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin. Doubt it though. Prediction is either John Cena vs. The Rock again or John Cena vs. The Undertaker.

Do you think with the Rock saying he's beat Hogan and Austin, and then he needs to beat Cena to be the best, that it opens the door to Rock vs. Undertaker?

Interesting they are announcing main events so far in advance, I don't recall them doing this before Rock vs. Cena. any others like this?

Austin shouldn't come back unless he can be THE main event.

Rock vs Punk please.

Just get Austin on the card. Have him whip Vince's ass for twenty minutes. I'd be satisfied. He's better than anyone else they can get, including Rock, but being around, loyal and all, makes him less of a draw. Find a spot for the man, please.

Stupid idea. As their slogan goes, a main event set a year in advance should only happen Once in A Lifetime. I think it will be lame.

It definitely will be Cena-Taker. After defeating Rock, the next night, Cena will say he has 1 challenge left, then challenge Taker. Or, Cena will say he has beaten them all now, then Taker's music will hit, and the challenge will be set.

But I'll put my money on it being Cena-Taker, with Cena ending the streak. (puke). WWE loves Cena so much, that they'll give him that accolade.

It'll be Lesnar vs. Austin, with the storyline being Lesnar is looking for pqayback for the Stunner he caught on the way out when he left the WWE.

laugh it up, but remember the panties that were twisted because people were upset that Rock vs Cena might have been for the title, and all the other shit surrounding the title this year... like the shitty champion that currently has the title.

If this post was made by anyone else, I'd reply with a defensive argument, but it's you and you haven't a clue so no point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back