• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Is awesome. I fucking love that Supersaiyan guy, his broken English has given me so much laughter. I decided to give him some rep, and his rep bar went from 2 red bars, to 2 green bars just off of my rep alone.

Look at that rep muscle. Go on, don't be afraid to touch it. It won't hurt you. BA-BOOM!

votv20.png

What's YOUR rep power? And are there any other Supersaiyan marks out there? Look at his custom user title and try not to laugh/love him:

"I AM PRINCE ALL SAYIANS ONCE AGAIAN"

:lmao: What does that even mean?!?!

*Touches Rep Muscle*

I don't know my rep power. I know it's higher than 58 but I'm not sure what the exact number is.

Good to see ya back Becker.

I have no idea what my rep power is, prolly not all that great yet.

yours would be abut 42 Ty

just look at someones rep, then rep them and figure out the difference.

Looks like mine is 146. Figured it'd be higher than that considering I'm number 9 on the all time rep list.

Fuck you TM. You and your highest non-mod rep. I'm not your buddy, guy.

I'd rep you but I gave out too much in the last 24 hours... :(.. All the people that voted for my release and I read about last night that I laughed at for about half an hour.

Now I feel like a weakling. Stop spoiling my wet dreams Norcalvin.\

Oh shit, nevermind, I did the math wrong. Forgot to add the 100.

My true rep power is 146 actually.

Dude it's from the Dragonball/Z/Gt franchise, the single greatest anime series ever created

I used to really dig the old DBZ series back in the day when I was a kid, but I don't remember anything about it.

It's more just the translation and misspellings that make it so hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back