• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rene Dupree

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sterl_03

I got one simple question for u guys.....WHERE THE HELL IS HE!!! he never gets used...i meaned they built up his comeback to ECW to the point of no return and now that his little promos have stopped...i havent seen him once yet...hed be a major asset in the new breed vs originals gimmick seeing is how he is a heel and can wrestle to some extent....idk i just really think this guy could be useful once ECW gets a mid card belt...screw la resistance...sylvan cant wrestle for :shit: and just simply isent on Renes level....anyway if ECW duznt get a mid card title i seeing him being moved to Smackdown to fued with benoit/mvp/finlay for the US title...sounds like a good idea to win it then change it into the Euro title...decent storyline to me..well leave comments/suggestions about him here

he's reforming la resistance and they will most likely be the new ECW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS..

Yeah, he'll prolly stick around as part of La Resistance. Which is a shame, this guy is a great heel and I'd rather see him as a part of the New Breed. But with the Tag Belts about to come to ECW this could be a good thing.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Rene Dupree's WWE status is very much in question.

Dupree has been suspended by WWE. No details have been given, but it probably had something to do with the WWE Wellness program. He was suspended for 30 days back in June for violating the policy. WWE is now seriously considering firing the 23-year old.

Dupree and Sylvain Grenier re-debuted as La Résistance on the 2/20 ECW show. The story today is that we should consider their debut like it never happened. La Résistance was pulled from ECW due to Dupree's suspension. Their profile pages were inexplicably removed from the official ECW website a few days after their debut.

The latest incarnation of La Résistance is considered to be finished. Even though he wasn't used on television this past week, Grenier is now considered to be back on the SmackDown roster in his Ambassador to Quebec gimmick.

I cant believe how far he's fallen. In 2004 he was feuding with Cean and at one point it looked like he'd get a U.S. Title reign. But by 2005 WWE completely dropped him. Not that I'm bothered I never saw anything in him. I dont see him being fired though. He's young enough that WWE will keep hold of him and try to mould him into a better superstar.

I was really actually looking forwards to watching him on ECW, I did enjoy him though kinda and then he flopped but it's kinda messed up that his WWE career is just in a big hole right about now. By him being 23 years old he could have a bright future ahead of him and moved on to bigger and better things, but like YouthMovement said it would of had been cool to see him with the New Breed because I also agree that he was a pretty good heel.

I remember back in August when I went to Smackdown/ECW in Washington D.C. and Dupree had came out and he was signing autographs and taking pictures and this one guy had asked him are you gonna get a push on ECW? and he said they will give me a push or else I will quit the WWE. He was saying how they thought he was on roids and things and he said that he was saying that he wouldn't be shocked if the WWE gives him suspension but he never gave the reason why he thought that. Kinda messed up though IMObut he could of been made into a good superstar and good fueds but I guess it just didn't go like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back