Remember this?

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
lawdy-i-sho-loves-campainnin.jpg

Image that got me put in prison, yeah...well FUCK YOU!

Wait! Darren Young is our president?! Maybe that's why he didn't immediatly react to the BP oil spill. He was busy on NXT!

Too far man, too far. :disappointed:

I'm surprised that you actually managed to find your way here. only took you how long?

Too far man, too far. :disappointed:

I'm surprised that you actually managed to find your way here. only took you how long?

I was asleep with your mother for the past few hours. Woke up about 2 hours ago to discover what happend.

I was asleep with your mother for the past few hours. Woke up about 2 hours ago to discover what happend.
Typical mum, still having those afternoon naps. but she should really be watching you, I mean that's what she gets paid for ain't it? to babysit you while your mummy earns money on the streets to supply your her drug habbit and keep a roof over your head. If it wasn't for my "mum" you would be where you was last year, wearing a little red dress standing next to your mum saying please don't make me go with this man.

I thought he was going to show a picture of him raping that girl he made the thread about.

I thought he was going to show a picture of him raping that girl he made the thread about.

You pissed me off a few times TLC, but when I saw your pic in the post your picture thread, I laughed my fucking ass off and started not to care, knowing how fucking nerdy you looked. You probably spend your time inside playing World of Warcraft and doing math problems.

You pissed me off a few times TLC, but when I saw your pic in the post your picture thread, I laughed my fucking ass off and started not to care, knowing how fucking nerdy you looked. You probably spend your time inside playing World of Warcraft and doing math problems.

LOL. You actually thought I dress like that. You really are as stupid as everyone thinks you are. What's worse is that you have actually been annoyed by me. That really is sad.

LOL. You actually thought I dress like that. You really are as stupid as everyone thinks you are. What's worse is that you have actually been annoyed by me. That really is sad.

Not the outfit, but your face...just spells out geek too me.

There is nothing wrong with geek chick, motherfucker!

I rock it sometimes and I am quite an imposing MoFo. TLC is good people, so shut the fuck up.

There is nothing wrong with 'geek' chicks (smart ones with glasses) but I guess you wouldn't know what being with a woman is like seeing as the only possible girl that might have got with you probably thinks you're a stalker.

Anyone who devotes time on a wrestling forum is a geek

I didn't mean "chick" as in a woman. I meant "chick" as in what is fashionable. Pronounced "sheek".

There is nothing wrong with 'geek' chicks (smart ones with glasses) but I guess you wouldn't know what being with a woman is like seeing as the only possible girl that might have got with you probably thinks you're a stalker.

Ok dude seriously. 14? 15? Am I in the ballpark? Because there is absolutely no way you're an adult.

Typical mum, still having those afternoon naps. but she should really be watching you, I mean that's what she gets paid for ain't it? to babysit you while your mummy earns money on the streets to supply your her drug habbit and keep a roof over your head. If it wasn't for my "mum" you would be where you was last year, wearing a little red dress standing next to your mum saying please don't make me go with this man.

It doesn't get said enough, but I love Sparky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back