Reigns vs Triple H @ Mania: Whoa-oh, You're Only Smoke & Mirrors!

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
So you're locked into Triple H vs Roman. You may be asking yourself, "What now?" Well, what happens now is we put on a the biggest dog and pony show of all time to get the reaction we want!

What kind of of smoke and mirrors does WWE pull out of their tightly-puckered posterior in Dallas?

Opening bid: Roman accidentally superman punches Michael Cole. Roman tries to help Cole back to his feet only to duck a sledgehammer shot that accidentally lands in Cole's mouth. An official announcement is made mid-match: The early prognosis is Cole's jaw will be wired shut for at least six months.

Followed up with: Special referee Shawn Michaels declares that "gay is okay" in front of an uncertain Texas crowd. HBK begins to vigorously make out with the defending champion. Pat Patterson storms the ring to produce the segment and give notes.

Break glass in case of emergency: Topless Roman Reigns.

He should have took off the body armour in the late stages of the match with Lesnar last year, like Billy in the first predator movie. That ship has sailed. I heard rumor that he is doughy in the mid section anyhow.

What you have laid out here is ten times more creative than what we will get. Itll be just a straight away conventional Roman Vs Authority deal. They haven't listened to everyones hatred of it all year, they won't start now.

Surely someone at least gets busted open "hard way."

How much money would Vince need to pony up to get Barack to endorse Triple H's totalitarian regime?

Hopefully we don't see any colour until after the spot with HBK and Patterson.

I just heard that Flair's been drinking heavily with Roman and the Usos lately.

That group should pull an Austin and do a Steveweiser beer bash. Through the crowd. For Roman's entrance.

Daniel Bryan endorsement. Stays quiet and just looks pretty. Only fights genuinely unpopular heels - e.g. the League. Hour-long Triple H promos that only end after Roman fights his way through fifty security goons. You already mentioned the face masks in the other thread but damn they were so badass.

nD0WIpy.jpg

And I don't believe the rumours about a doughy midsection - let's get that shirt off.

And I know this--

Daniel Bryan endorsement.

--seems like it comes from the same diseased mind that came up with "Just send The Rock out - it'll be fine" but I think the fans who would be convinced by such a thing outnumber those who would be put off by it. That's probably what the Rock guy thought, mind you.

I think the body armor stays on because he's not really that ripped, and he has kind of a bird chest. I mean, remember when he had the armor ripped off by somebody (I think Orton?) a couple years back when the Shield was still a thing and I remember people commenting on how he didn't really look like a badass anymore.

Polynesian face painting for big matches(similar to but not as ornate as the usos) along with the halfollowing mask for entrance.

DONE

Yeah, dial up the Roman is a bad ass factor times 100. Face mask, eye black, have him give short promos that he ends by threatening to punch someone if someone isn't readily available to be punched, a squash match against a really unpopular heel and a solid match against a very popular face that leaves them both looking strong after they fight off the interference from some unpopular heel faction and shake hands after the match.

Distract from his deficiencies, spotlight his strengths.

But we already have Brock the Conqueror as the Irresistible Force.

We couldn't possibly have another Immovable Object.

I mean what would you do with them? Have them destroy everyone in their path by just being the ass-kickers they are with virtually no gimmick over a prolonged period of time and then contrive a scenario where they end up 1 on 1 for the title at Wrestlemania?

Who wants to see that? It would never work.

WM6.jpg

The audience is probably gonna crap allover Roman Reigns for that match. Having his handpicked top face getting booed outta the building on the biggest stage of them all is definitely not gonna sit well with Vince. Vince is gonna punish the fans by having him and his whole family act out the joke from The Aristocrats to closeout the show. Sure it will definitely cost him that lucrative toy deal with Hasbro and they probably won't be able to book shows in Texas ever again but dammit the fans will need to be punished and Vince will finally get to do that incest angle he's been gaggin' for.

Yep, you'll carry that weight.

After tonight, there's no way Roman is getting cheered. WWE wants Roman on top, fans like to boo Roman. Good. You can have Roman on top as a heel. It's the only way possible.

I have no idea how Vince hasn't stripped his top off. His levels of control are beating Bischoff's in 1997 for Sting Vs Hogan at Starrcade...

HEY THEY COULD DO THAT!!! HAVE BRET RUN OUT AND EARL HEBNER TRIPLE H WHILE ROMAN STICKS OUT A FINGER, POINTS AT BRET AND THEN CHECKS THE HITMAN'S ..OH OH NEVERMIND...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back