• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Regarding the show delay

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So, for the last few weeks, I have been dealing with the loss of the man who raised me. My grnadfather died a few weeks ago and I basically had to drop everything and be with my family. Needless to say, I left everyone in the lurch as it was so sudden. The matches I had agreed to write had to be picked up by others who were already spread too thin. What's more, I couldn't even write an RP I was that upset.

The show delays are on me.

Trust me, everyone on Creative hates having the shows appear late but you also have to trust that we work as hard as we can to get them out on time. This is a hobby for everyone and things go wrong for everyone from time to time. But if you're upset about the shows being late, then that criticism falls at my door solely.

With my return a few days ago, I plan to be around more and be there for Creative. We work so hard to get things out on time and with Creative not having to carry me any more, we will get there.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

It's only been a week and a few hours in change. That's usually how long it takes to get shows written and up. If it were taking you guys two weeks or longer to get shows up, then that would be a problem.

So, for the last few weeks, I have been dealing with the loss of the man who raised me. My grnadfather died a few weeks ago and I basically had to drop everything and be with my family. Needless to say, I left everyone in the lurch as it was so sudden. The matches I had agreed to write had to be picked up by others who were already spread too thin. What's more, I couldn't even write an RP I was that upset.

The show delays are on me.

Trust me, everyone on Creative hates having the shows appear late but you also have to trust that we work as hard as we can to get them out on time. This is a hobby for everyone and things go wrong for everyone from time to time. But if you're upset about the shows being late, then that criticism falls at my door solely.

With my return a few days ago, I plan to be around more and be there for Creative. We work so hard to get things out on time and with Creative not having to carry me any more, we will get there.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Its absolutely fine mate, we aren't complaining I presume. It's just that our fed members are curious like school kids who just wants to see who wins the frog race.

And I'm sorry for your loss. I know how much it feels to lose someone who raised you. Condolences. *bro hug*

Sorry for ur loss man. I never complain, just anxious to read the show lol. Real life always comes first tho, so no worries.

Sorry for your loss Dave.

You didn't need to put this on yourself, after what transpired. Stupid comments are stupid comments after all. Either way, I look forward to the shows & look forward to more Dave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back