regal injured?

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by Undertakerfan99, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Did anyone see triple h give the pedigree to regal, it looked like he messed up and regal landed right on his head and regal never got back in the ring after that, does anyone know if he realy got injured?

2. Foley_Fan

Foley_Fan Guest

Ya he did botch it he did it too quick he grabbed him and pedigreed him he didnt wait to make sure he had him rite. I dont think hes injured

3. PauLwaLL

PauLwaLL Guest

I dont think he's injured cause it would of been on the net somwhere... He probably just got a bump and was hurtin a bit...

4. Eternal Dragon

Eternal Dragon Monster

That wasn't the worst pedigree I've ever seen, I saw one in the past where the guy landed entirely on his head and his whole body went up- ouch! I don' think Regal's injured, it would be on WWE.com.

Flames Out
    Dragon

5. PauLwaLL

PauLwaLL Guest

I seen that too... Its called Triple H kills a man or something... Now that was a devastating Pedigree... I think it was HBK tho...

6. Eternal Dragon

Eternal Dragon Monster

I don't know who it was, it was back in the Hunter Hearst Hemsley days right- before Triple H, and The Game.

Flames Out
    Dragon

7. Foley_Fan

Foley_Fan Guest

^ i have that pedigree as one of those moving picture things but i dont know how to put in one of those