• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Redemption: Grudge Match Tag Team Championship: Mighty NorCal vs. Anthony Michaels

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
Mighty NorCal vs. Anthony Michaels

MichealsvsNorCal-1.png

These two used to be tag team partners. That partnership only lasted a half a day. Michaels had a lust for gold, while NorCal just wanted to do the right thing. It was then when Michaels turned on his opponent. Covered his opponent and took the belts with hm. NorCal has made it quite clear that he wants Mchaels head on a stick. Michaels has made it clear that he wants the gold. Now the gold will be on the line in a WINNER TAKE ALL TAG TITLE MATCH!

Role Plays must be in by Monday Nov. 24th at 11:59 p.m.

*Camera cuts to an outside area. Everything is pitch black except for a light shining on Anthony Michaels. The camera starts to swirl down and lock onto the face of Michaels*

Anthony Michaels: Welcome ladies and gentlemen in WZCW land. I am your host Anthony Michaels. Tonight I will provide some interesting information on your current new favorite superstar. You see while I was "away" I decided to do some research on Mighty NorCal. You see Mighty NorCal is not what he seems ladies and gentleman. Oh no. He is a monster. you see I went digging, and I found out that Mighty NorCal was in the Military. The Air Force to be exact. So I found out where he was stationed at. Went there, and of course when you see me Anthony Michaels coming up to you, you realize you are in the presence of greatness. So the guards let me in to talk to some of NorCals former friends and co workers. They then preceded to tell me all about NorCal. They said that when NorCal was stationed over in Iraq. He not only went over there with a purpose to serve his country. He went over there for his own personal vendetta.

*Anthony Michaels turns his head and when he faces the camera again he has a smile on his face.*

Anthony Michaels: NorCal went over there. He went into public bars, and homes. Guns waving and blasting. he took out everything and anything that moved. Kids, Women, Fathers, Wives, Mothers, Husbands. You name it, he killed them. This is why NorCal today is a "Religious man" Why he "watches out" for the innocent and the weak. Why he protects everyone he can. Because he became that very monster that he is now trying to stop.

*Anthony Michaels starts to recall a story*

Anthony Michaels: I also learned from one of NorCals former military friends that NorCal was once walking down the beach. When a young boy by the Name of Jake Fisher stopped him. Then preceded to ask him to come to a rally to try and stop all the senseless killing overseas. Not only did he ask him that just on the beach he also had many cardboard tombstones with names of thousands of innocent iraqi's who had been killed. Probably some by NorCal himself.

*Camera slowly turns around and then comes back to Michaels.*

Anthony Michaels: When I talked to Jake he told me was scared that NorCal was going to hurt him. He was afraid for his life and he said if NorCal's girlfriend had not been there with him. Then Jake might have wound up seriously hurt. NorCal, you and your temper get you into trouble. You could've just told the young man no. But you let your anger get the best of you, just like you did when you were fighting overseas.

*Anthony Michaels begins to smirk.*

Anthony Michaels: You see NorCal. You're not this upstanding citizen that you portray. You are really a monster. I know why you turned to religion. It's because you couldn't stand looking at yourself in the mirror everyday. You cant even stand the sight of yourself. So you went out and found "God" I sure hope he has helped you NorCal. Because you see. This Sunday at Redemption. You will need all the miracles in the world to stop me from exposing you for the fraud that you are. I'm scared of you NorCal. Not in a sense that I cant handle myself. But more for the fact because of what you have done. You'll need your "faith" this Sunday. Because when I hit you with a Game Over, and your carcass is laying on the mat, and you are in a pool of your own blood. You wont have to pray to your "Jesus" Because this Sunday at Redemption...NorCal...I WILL BE YOUR MESSIAH!

*Camera begins to slowly cut up. Revealing that Anthony Michaels is in a graveyard. With headstones that contain the names "Sayid Jerrau" "Yashir Basama" and many other Iraqi's. Camera then quickly cuts back to Anthony Michaels who is smiling and laughing.*

The camera slowly pans through the huge heavy doors of a large, old, gothic styled church. We see a figure at the very front of it, swaddled in black, knelt before a giant cross at the front.

*cut to side veiw. We see only NorCals chin and jaw, for his hood covers the rest of his head. his dog tags dangle for his neck, clasped in his hand*

Michaels. You DARE, to assualt my character, and doubt my convictions. I came here with only cause, and now, you feel as if its needed to make this personal. You want to look into my past, and bring up things tha place a weight on my shoulders. A weight, you could not ever even consider being able to bear. When I did the things I did, it wasnt personal, it was cause and effect. What I will do to you on sunday will be personal. So bear that in mind.

You have no idea what you have arisen within me. You cannot fathom the weight I carry, the guilt I feel, the burden I bear.

*with this, NorCal begins to squeeze the metal tags in his hand so hard, his hands begin to shake. Blood begins to pool on his hand, and trickle down his wrist. His jaw tightens as he fights back unspeakable amounts of anguish*

Micheals. I pray to the lord for forgiveness every night of my life for the things I have done. Now, I shall also pray for forgiveness of what will be done to you. The gold, and anything that happens to me, matters not. May god have mercy.
* Cut to front veiw. NorCal stands up, the bloody dog tags making spots on his chest. He then raises his head*

You can run for a long time. Sooner or later, god's going to cut you down.

*NorCal turns, and walks with purpose towards the doors of the church*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back