Rebooking Superclash 3

spaldoni

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hey everybody, I've been on an AWA kick and I'm interested in seeing how people would rebook Superclash 3 with the talent available at the time. You get complete control of booking. I would choose Memphis for the venue. Here's my card,

Jerry Lawler vs Kerry Von Erich- World Title Unification

Rock n Roll Express vs Badd Company

Sgt. Slaughter vs Ron Garvin- Boot Camp Match

Michael Hayes vs Iceman Parsons

SST/Cactus Jack vs Hector, Chavo and Mando Guerrero

Col DeBeers w/Iron Shiek vs Brickhouse Brown

Greg Gagne vs Eric Embry

Wendi Richter vs Madusa

Top Gunns vs Studd Stable

Wahoo McDaniel vs Manny Fernandez- Strap Match

I love this thread.
Growing up, I watched a lot more of the AWA, CWA and World Class then I did the WWF and was excited about this card. I had considered doing a similar thread to this but didn't think there was enough interest here for it to gain traction. Hope this gets some good responses.
It's a bit early and I'm a bit stoned to do any fantasy booking, so I'll just ask a few questions about yours.
I know Jarrett was very green at this time, but you didn't think he was good enough to be on this card? I thought Jarrett's athleticism was at least good enough to make up for some of his inexperience.
What are you doing here with the TV title? I may be wrong, but I'm thinking the title was held up and the Garvin/Gagne match was to determine the champ.
I really like your R&R Express/Badd Company match. Bad Co. was one of my favorite tag teams and I think this would be an outstanding match.
The Debeers/Slaughter match should have been a natural, it's a shame they couldn't have a good match. I'm tempted to say it should have stayed, just been better but that may not have been possible. I kind of see why you separated them here.
Your Hayes/Parsons match could have turned into something very entertaining.
In review, I had high hopes when this card was originally announced. Thought it may be the springboard the AWA needed to get back in the mix with the big feds(inb4 ridicule). My hopes were ultimately dashed with the lackluster execution. It's a shame, because I thought there was a mix of; underrated talents people may have appreciated in guys like Parsons, Brickhouse Brown and Badd Company; some entertaining legends like Hayes, R&Rs, Slaughter; potential for violence with the Manny Fernandez/Wahoo feud; and Lawler being one of the most interesting guys at the time along with Kerry, who was very accomplished, but who could have done so much more. Von Erich could have been wrestlings next big thing had he been able to keep himself in check.
Thanks for the thread!

Kerry couldn't be "that guy" cos of the amputated foot and his issues linked to medication. It's sad, but the biggest issue around this time was that Vince had started to scoop the best up - The AWA had lost guys like The Rockers and WCCW had lost Rude and others... those left on this card were the guys Vince either didn't want, or felt it wasn't the right time for them. It's telling that Slaughter and Garvin were both in WWE within a year or two of this show - not cos Vince really wanted them per se, but cos it put the nail into the AWA coffin once and for all.

If I had been Verne, I'd have made a concerted effort to get The Rockers back or keep them and made them the focal point of the show and made them the heels against The Rock N' Roll Express perhaps in a 6 man grudge match with Hayes as their partner, and Buddy Roberts with Gibson & Morton...

I'd have also gone all out to get some of the WWF cast offs of 1987 - guys like Bob Orton, Iron Sheik in particular - either could have had a great Boot Camp match with Slaughter.

It's a shame because the USWA had potential - it just couldn't be hung on Lawler alone, and Fritz could never see past his boys - despite their own self destructiveness wrecking their careers.

I love this thread.
Growing up, I watched a lot more of the AWA, CWA and World Class then I did the WWF and was excited about this card. I had considered doing a similar thread to this but didn't think there was enough interest here for it to gain traction. Hope this gets some good responses.
It's a bit early and I'm a bit stoned to do any fantasy booking, so I'll just ask a few questions about yours.
I know Jarrett was very green at this time, but you didn't think he was good enough to be on this card? I thought Jarrett's athleticism was at least good enough to make up for some of his inexperience.
What are you doing here with the TV title? I may be wrong, but I'm thinking the title was held up and the Garvin/Gagne match was to determine the champ.
I really like your R&R Express/Badd Company match. Bad Co. was one of my favorite tag teams and I think this would be an outstanding match.
The Debeers/Slaughter match should have been a natural, it's a shame they couldn't have a good match. I'm tempted to say it should have stayed, just been better but that may not have been possible. I kind of see why you separated them here.
Your Hayes/Parsons match could have turned into something very entertaining.
In review, I had high hopes when this card was originally announced. Thought it may be the springboard the AWA needed to get back in the mix with the big feds(inb4 ridicule). My hopes were ultimately dashed with the lackluster execution. It's a shame, because I thought there was a mix of; underrated talents people may have appreciated in guys like Parsons, Brickhouse Brown and Badd Company; some entertaining legends like Hayes, R&Rs, Slaughter; potential for violence with the Manny Fernandez/Wahoo feud; and Lawler being one of the most interesting guys at the time along with Kerry, who was very accomplished, but who could have done so much more. Von Erich could have been wrestlings next big thing had he been able to keep himself in check.
Thanks for the thread!

Thanks for the response and like you I was very excited at the time for this card. Looking back I think I would of had Garvin go into the event as TV champ and drop it to Slaughter here. I think these two could of put on a great brawl. You're right about Jarrett, he was green but good in the ring at the time. I went with Gagne/Embry because I was thinking maybe they could of done some kind of cross promotion heated angle. Gagne was the name of the AWA and I think him and Embry (representing WCCW) would of had good chemistry in the ring together. That's the only reason I left Jarrett off the card. Maybe Bill Dundee would be a good opponent for him especially in Memphis. Anyways I would love to see what you can do with this card. I agree with you, I thought there was a great mix of young talent and veterans available.

I didn't take into consideration that Gagne/Embry could be representative of their feds, that's a pretty good take. I'm not sure a lot of people remember, but Embry really took off after a while and became one of the key figures in Texas. I also like what RobTaylor said about the AWA keeping the Midnights. Them and the R&R Express would have been a natural feud and could have had some outstanding matches. Iron Sheik would have been a nice add, I think he went there sometime not long after? Also like your giving consideration to adding Dundee to the card. He was crazy over in Memphis and had a little national recognition due to his World Tag Title run with Lawler.
I'm wanting to work out a card for this but am struggling to remember all of the angles and whereabouts and situations of some of the wrestlers of the time. Where was Kevin Von Erich? I think he had some issues with the merger but maybe he could have been persuaded to be there. Chris Adams had been a major player in Texas for years, unsure if this was at the same time as one of his NWA stints. I think Terry Taylor may have been gone by then as well, which is unfortunate; he was very good in his time there. One of my favorites, Austin Idol(my Idol appreciation thread went nowhere, lol) could have brought something to the table as well. He got great heat as a villain and a fan favorite.
Regarding Jarrett, don't know that he working with Dundee would go over big as they had both been wrestling together in Memphis for a spell. Jarrett did have a pretty good tag team with Billy Travis for a while, maybe put them in a tag match against an AWA or World Class team(the Simpsons, maybe?). Travis went on to be a darn good heel, so an earlier turn and getting him involved in this card could have worked if he had built up some heat prior.
As somebody who was a fan of these three companies and anti-WWF, I really hoped this would be a big deal and it was depressing it was such a flop. Cross-promotion events were rare enough that I thought it was a unique and cool idea but the execution of the card was just bad. I believe Chicago was a bad choice for the match and further hurt it. Fans in Texas or Memphis would have been rabid. The AWA had a lot of available talent at previous SuperClash events and managed to screw that up, too. Curious if you've considered re-booking any of those shows in the future. Hope to see more!

Yeah Chicago wasn't a good place to have this show, but you can bet that was all Gagne's idea, because Chicago had at least used to have been a strong AWA region, and he was probably banking on a big show bringing that back.

Holding it in the South makes far more sense. I'd probably consider Nashville since it's a strong CWA area, close enough to Dallas to help with the Von Erich draw and neutral enough that the AWA can be a focal point.

The idea that you can just get the Rockers back from the WWF? In fantasy sure. In reality, why would Michaels and Jannetty, who'd just spent so much time in the AWA chasing Buddy Rose and Doug Somers for the tag titles and finally got the National exposure they craved, take a step back and go work for Verne again? That would have been career suicide.

Also the idea that you can't make Kerry the 'man' because he was an amputee? You gotta bear in mind... that very few people were ever aware of this. Kerry Von Erich being an amputee was a very closely guarded secret. There were rumors about it. There was the incident where Col Debeers pulled his boot off during a match and was surprised to see a foot in it. But by and large, no one knew for sure that this was true.

His drug issues were another story, and would be why they didn't go with him as more than a challenger. Well that and not wanting Fritz to have too much control over the AWA title. Even with the Fritz issue though (which was significant), if Kerry's clean, I have a feeling they would have been more than happy to go with him over Lawler as the champ.

I like where tdmoon's going with pulling in guys with ties to any of the three promotions involved who weren't affiliated with WWF or WCW at the time.

For the main event I think I don't go with Von Erich as the challenger, simply because he's too big of a name to not be going over. Instead, I use Garvin. I build him up a little as just coming off being NWA champ and do an angle where he wants to add the AWA title next to his resume.

Von Erich, I'd actually put him against Debeers. Easy Ed had a great gimmick with Debeers, and you can build on Von Erich's All-American character.

Wahoo and Manny in the strap match. I keep that one. I just don't book it so Manny tries going to the top rope after hitting the third post.

Badd Company I put against the Rock N' Roll Express

The Iron Sheik was at the show, so he's getting Slaughter in the Boot Camp match. It wouldn't have been anything like their past matches, but the history could have been a draw.

After that, pulling in guys like Idol, Dundee, Adams, the Guerrero's, Orton, the Freebirds, Catcus, Embry, some Japanese talent makes for a mix of a good card.

The biggest issue of course though, is getting the promoters to actually get over themselves and work together.

Another quality post, MojoRising.

I know Chicago was once big for the AWA. Sidetrack here-it's hard to believe that a company that faded into near obscurity had such a large territory. The upper Midwest and pretty much everything west of that. I grew up in Northern California and it was on regular TV quite a bit. What is odd about this is that in this card it almost seems that the AWA-the largest and most historically significant of the three-was the weak sister in this group. The other two promotions were more exciting and possibly more relevant at the time. I like Mojo's suggestion of Nashville, sound logic.

I'm aware that getting the Rockers back is fantasy. Hey, I'm trying to pimp an oft-ridiculed card here, a little fantasy is pretty handy. :) The idea of a Rockers/R&R Express feud was too hard to resist. Wasn't there a time shortly into the Rockers WWF stay when they were briefly fired? I'm just going to say that happened later, not long before this card; it's not true, but it's more convenient to me here.

Thinking of Kerry is kind of a bummer for me. That guy had a great look, was a decent worker and was charismatic. People went nuts for him. I wish things had worked out differently, that he were able to stay healthy and clean. He may have become a major, major star. I don't know that is a given that he was too big a name that he would have had to go over. Lawler had a lot going for him at the time as well. He may not have been quite the name Von Erich was but he was starting to make a name for himself outside of Tennessee. Maybe a good match(both of these guys are capable) followed by Lawler cheating to win. I've never been a fan of the blood stoppage thing, it didn't work with Luger/Flair, either. Especially when they wait until you have your finisher on to call it. If the card somehow managed to be a success and maybe spark a little bit more interest, Von Erich chasing Lawler for the belt a while longer could have been good stuff. Lawler is very good at building feuds and was a pro in the ring and Kerry had the look and charisma.

One of the more interesting wrestling angles I've seen was Lawler playing both a face and a heel at the same time. That's one reason I've always had a soft spot for this era in these companies. He could have made this work.

Ultimately, as has been said here already, the lack of cooperation and trust between the companies killed any sliver of hope they could have had. This card could possibly have been a good one, but it would have taken a lot of things to go right. Sure is fun to imagine, though.

Remember this was the period the Rockers were hired and then fired... so it was entirely possible for them to go back... Verne couldn't get the deal done and someone in WWF was probably telling them "be patient, you'll get a call in x months, Vince just needs to calm down".

The point on the amputee is that Kerry was NOT the same worker, people noticed differences enough to put two and two together, however much he hid it. He was the kind of guy then you could make an IC champ for a bit, but not that top guy... but Fritz would have insisted he was. Jerry knew what worked for his territory, Fritz for his, although the fact Fritz went out of business and Jerry didn't kinda answers that one.

I always felt Kerry should have gone to WWE right off his NWA win around 1985-86, then he had a shot, but otherwise no... he certainly wasn't the right guy for the USWA.

There are others they could have gone for but didn't, ultimately I don't think it was as much lack of co-operation but lack of cohesion. Talents who could have gone there knowing what was coming didn't cos they didn't know if Fritz or Jerry would be calling the shots. The only thing worse than a rudderless ship is one with two captains!

I didn't take into consideration that Gagne/Embry could be representative of their feds, that's a pretty good take. I'm not sure a lot of people remember, but Embry really took off after a while and became one of the key figures in Texas. I also like what RobTaylor said about the AWA keeping the Midnights. Them and the R&R Express would have been a natural feud and could have had some outstanding matches. Iron Sheik would have been a nice add, I think he went there sometime not long after? Also like your giving consideration to adding Dundee to the card. He was crazy over in Memphis and had a little national recognition due to his World Tag Title run with Lawler.
I'm wanting to work out a card for this but am struggling to remember all of the angles and whereabouts and situations of some of the wrestlers of the time. Where was Kevin Von Erich? I think he had some issues with the merger but maybe he could have been persuaded to be there. Chris Adams had been a major player in Texas for years, unsure if this was at the same time as one of his NWA stints. I think Terry Taylor may have been gone by then as well, which is unfortunate; he was very good in his time there. One of my favorites, Austin Idol(my Idol appreciation thread went nowhere, lol) could have brought something to the table as well. He got great heat as a villain and a fan favorite.
Regarding Jarrett, don't know that he working with Dundee would go over big as they had both been wrestling together in Memphis for a spell. Jarrett did have a pretty good tag team with Billy Travis for a while, maybe put them in a tag match against an AWA or World Class team(the Simpsons, maybe?). Travis went on to be a darn good heel, so an earlier turn and getting him involved in this card could have worked if he had built up some heat prior.
As somebody who was a fan of these three companies and anti-WWF, I really hoped this would be a big deal and it was depressing it was such a flop. Cross-promotion events were rare enough that I thought it was a unique and cool idea but the execution of the card was just bad. I believe Chicago was a bad choice for the match and further hurt it. Fans in Texas or Memphis would have been rabid. The AWA had a lot of available talent at previous SuperClash events and managed to screw that up, too. Curious if you've considered re-booking any of those shows in the future. Hope to see more!

I'm glad you mentioned Austin Idol because I can't remember what he was doing at the time and why he wasn't on the card. If he was available no doubt I would of put him in a high profile match. An Austin Idol/Kevin Von Erich match would of been a huge deal. Like you said its to bad a lot of talent you mentioned weren't on the card because Superclash 3 really could of been an epic event. Maybe we can look into rebooking Superclash 2 or how about WrestleRock 86? Glad to see some AWA fans on here with their input.

Remember this was the period the Rockers were hired and then fired... so it was entirely possible for them to go back... Verne couldn't get the deal done and someone in WWF was probably telling them "be patient, you'll get a call in x months, Vince just needs to calm down".

The point on the amputee is that Kerry was NOT the same worker, people noticed differences enough to put two and two together, however much he hid it. He was the kind of guy then you could make an IC champ for a bit, but not that top guy... but Fritz would have insisted he was. Jerry knew what worked for his territory, Fritz for his, although the fact Fritz went out of business and Jerry didn't kinda answers that one.

I always felt Kerry should have gone to WWE right off his NWA win around 1985-86, then he had a shot, but otherwise no... he certainly wasn't the right guy for the USWA.

There are others they could have gone for but didn't, ultimately I don't think it was as much lack of co-operation but lack of cohesion. Talents who could have gone there knowing what was coming didn't cos they didn't know if Fritz or Jerry would be calling the shots. The only thing worse than a rudderless ship is one with two captains!

Superclash 3 was held on December 13, 1988. Three weeks earlier, the Rockers had just fought in the Survivor Series. The time you're thinking of when they were hired and fired, was in 1987. They worked a TV taping in June, got fired immediately after that, and then went back to the AWA a couple of months later where they worked until May 1988 when they went back to the WWF. So the entire thing you're thinking of... happened a year earlier. There was no way they were either available for this show, or would have taken what would have been a monumental step backwards in their careers to do it.

And the Kerry/amputee thing? Yes the quality of his work had diminished greatly by that time, and in hindsight we all know why. Back then though, I seriously doubt anyone saw the quality of his work diminish, put two and two together, and determined that this guy must obviously be an amputee now.

Had it been common knowledge, I highly doubt he ever would have been hired by the WWF shortly after. Simply because back then, he actually would have had to have been licensed by various State Athletic Commissions to compete, and that wouldn't have happened if they had known he was an amputee.

No, the amputee thing was something he hid incredibly well. The change in mobility was played off as he had to have his foot fused at one point due to the injuries suffered in the motorcycle accident. His drug problem, which he couldn't hide as well and was common knowledge behind the scenes, did hold him back.

Growing up in Northeast Pa in the early 80s meant that all you had to watch was WWF TV. There was no cable like today; or satellite, vhs or dvd. I watched Backland, The Moondogs, Andre, Martel and Garea etc etc. I did not even know there was other wrestling until I saw a cover of PWI at Paperback Booksmith in the mall in 1984. Kerry Von Erich holding the NWA belt. Imagine my confusion. Fast forward to 1985 and on a Saturday morning I put on WPIX channel 11 out of New York and see a wrestling ring. I do not recognize the logo. I do not recognize the announcers. Suddenly Black Sabbath blast out Iron Man, The Road Warriors, AWA Tag Team champs, storm the ring and I was introduced to AWA wrestling. From that point on I rarely missed a show if it was on, even near the end.

That little portion of pointlessness being done I am thrilled when I find stuff here about the AWA. Unfortunately it died well before most posters time so it does not get the respect I believe it deserves. That said...

Before I give my card I would like to commit on some things said, but I am not going to bother with quotes.

First I agree it should have been in Memphis. Memphis was close enough to Texas to get fans from there, you already have your CWA fans there and the AWA had been sending wrestlers down there months prior to the PPV so it makes the most sense. I don't like having it in Lawler's home town, but it is still the best option.

Second, The Rockers were gone most of the year and had competed a few weeks prior at a WWF ppv. I understand this is fantasy but if that is the case my main event would be Lawler going over Von Erich, Savage, and Flair, unifying all the world titles. We still have to be grounded in some reality.

Third, Eric Embry was nowhere near the star he would become and Gagne was never the star he and his father thought. Having them wrestle would not have been as good as some think.

Last, the RnR Epress should not challenge for the titles. As great as they were their big run was done. They were not greatly received in the AWA, so much so that they actually split up, with Morton going back to the NWA to team with Brad Armstrong and Gibson staying in the AWA. Morton didn't stay away long and they reunited, but they were never the same. Use them for their popularity in Tennessee but not in the AWA main title scene.

So, heres my card...

Match 1 Rock and Roll Express vs Stud Stable

The RnR may not have been as popular as they once were but were still over in Tennessee so you open with them to get the crowd into it. And while most here will scoff at Col Parker and Bunkhouse Bunk, Robert Fuller and Jimmy Golden were major heels in Memphis in the late 80s. This is a perfect match to start with with the RNR going over but the Stud Stable beating them down after.

Match 2 Eric Embry vs Jeff Jarrett WCWA Lt Hwt Championship

Keep this match just as it was. It worked, WCWA gets its belt back, Jarrett looks strong bravely fighting with an injury and the Embry face turns begins with his post match interview.

Match 3 Wendi Richter vs Medusa Micelli AWA Womens Championship

Give these two there own seven minute or so match instead of the horrible tag match they were in. Micelli was actually one of the best wrestlers on the card and Richter still had name value from her WWF run and fued with Moolah. Have to have Richter go over and win title.

Match 4 Topp Gunns vs Badd Company AWA World Tag Championship

Badd Company may have been the best overall, young talent the AWA had at the time. They needed to build up another Midnight Rockers type team so you have the Gunns challenge here, again instead of that horrible six person tag match. Badd Company has to win, by cheating and retain titles as it is easier to put to faces together as random teams to challenge heel then the other way around. Have the Gunns look strong and it is a win/win.

Match 5 Col. DeBeers vs Iceman King Parsens Texas Hwt Championship

Changing opponent for DeBeers as Slaughter was a poor choice. Slaughter was best when fighting hated enemies of the USA. South Africa, while disgusting, did not live up to that. However, having DeBeers wrestle a black wrestler, for a WCWA title, and now we have something. They were both heels at the time but my guess is the crowd will side with Parsens. Parsens defends title and wins by pinfall, but by cheating. This gives WCWA something they didn't have on the original card...a win over the AWA.

Match 6 Sgt. Slaughter vs Ron Garvin International TV Championship

Slaughter is still to popular to leave of card. Drop the stupid heldup angle and have these to hard hitters go to town. Slaughter wins title.

Match 7 Samoan Swat Team vs Micheal Hayes and Steve Cox WCWA Tag Titles

Stays the same.

Match 8 Wahoo McDaniels vs Manny Fernandez Strap match

Little longer and take out stupid ending but stays the same. Maybe alittle more blood.

Match 9 Kerry Von Erich vs Jerry Lawler WCWA/AWA Title unification

Match can go a little longer as once it started people got into it. Lawler still wins but we must change that stupid, dumb, moronic, idiotic, pathetic etc etc ending. Von Erich has claw on Lawler and is on top. Ref and ringside officials are concerned about Von Erich's bleeding. Von Erich releases hold and argues his case, along with WCWA official Frank Dusak. While this happens Lawler gets the object he had been using and when Kerry turns lays him out. While the arguement wraps up Lawler piledrives Von Erich and covers him for the three count when the ref turns back.

This ending at least gives us a 'clean' ending with a pin. Lawler had been cheating so this fits. Kerry looks strong and has cause moving forward, as well as any wrestler in WCWA to go after Lawler. Memphis crowd is happy. If all three promoters can cooperate there is potential for great things moving forward. If...

In closing I would like to also point out that this card was pretty much doomed no matter what. Why? Vince McMahon. What? Well, think about it.
In 1987 the WWF held Survivor Series 87 on Thanksgiving night, directly opposing Starcade 87. The rumor is that the WWF told cable companies that if they don't carry SS 87 they won't get Wrestlemania 4. SS 87 wins and Starcade 87( ironically in Chicago ) does poorly. Fast forward to 88 and SS 88 will be on Thanksgiving so rather then going head to head again the NWA moves Starcade 88 to Dec 26. This was unforseen, so when the AWA selected Dec to have Superclash 3 they did not realize they were setting themselves up in between SS 88 with Hogan and Savage on a team and Flair vs Lugar title changes on a dq at Starcade. No way the AWA could compete with that so, coupled with a weak card, Superclash 3 was a failure.

Well, there was no saving any of these promotions by this time and, truth be told, it'd probably been too late for a couple of years already. The first SuperClash had something like 20,000+ in attendance while SuperClash II & III saw 2,800 and roughly 1,700 fans respectively.

At any rate, I think the SuperClash card was too big given that it was a one night thing. There were 12 matches and hardly a one of them made it past the 8 or 9 minute mark. I'd probably whittle it down to about 6 or 7 and try to put the strongest talent I could on the card.

1. AWA World Tag Team Championship: Badd Company (c) vs. The Rock 'N' Roll Express vs. The Samoan Swat Team

2. WCWA World Light Heavyweight Championship: Jeff Jarrett (c) vs. Eric Embry

3. Fatal Fourway for the vacant AWA International Television Championship: Greg Gagne vs. Ron Garvin vs. Iceman King Parsons vs. Brickhouse Brown

4. AWA World Women's Championship: Wendi Richter (c) vs. Madusa Miceli

5. Boot Camp Match: Sgt. Slaughter vs. Cactus Jack

6. Champion vs. Champion Unification - AWA World Heavyweight Champion Jerry The King Lawler vs. WCWA World Heavyweight Champion Kerry Von Erich

I think it would've been better to hold the event in Memphis because, as someone else pointed out, it's sort of the halfway point between the AWA and WCWA territories at the time.

I get that people are trying to make the card more exciting but as I suggested we have to still be grounded in the reality of the times. I couldn't have Hogan on the card because he wasn't in the AWA at the time. Using a Triple Threat match, which wouldn't be invented for about 5 more years, or a Fatal Four Way, which wouldn't be invented for about 10 more years. Thats not rebooking, otherwise my mainevent would be ...

Jerry Lawler(AWA) vs Kerry Von Erich(WCCW) vs Randy Savage(WWF) vs Ric Flair(NWA) vs Tatsumi Fujinami(IWGP) vs Stan Hansen(AJPW) in an Elimination Chamber match to unify all the titles, with Lawler winning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back