Rebook a Saudi Arabia Show

roipdh123

Getting Noticed By Management
Hey guys,
I've just been thinking about how a Saudi Arabia WWE show can easily be booked better with logical planning and still keep WWE's Saudi Rules.
The rules are:
Titles are not changing hands (it is what it is)
At least one legend should be a part of the main event.
Put over SA huge

I am going to rebook Super Show Down 2019:

Kickoff Match: Triple Tag Team Match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championships
The Revival (C) def. The Usos & Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins.
Dawson pins Hawkins for the win

(*) - Note: There is a video of Jinder Mahal regaining the 24/7 title from R Truth on a tour bus heading to the PPV on the kickoff show.

Singles Match for the WWE Universal Championship
Seth Rollins (C) def. Baron Corbin
Same as it is with the Brock post match segement. If it was up to me Rollins would have been feuding with Cesaro instead of Corbin, but Vince will never have signed on this.. so Corbin stays.

Singles Match for the WWE United States Championship
Samoa Joe (C) and Braun Strowman fought to a No Contest
Strowman vs Joe was teased after WM35 and there was no payoff. This should end in a big moment, possibly like the Lashley-Strowman stage moment a couple of weeks ago. Joe continues with his US title reign, with Strowman moving on after this.

Singles Match
Shane McMahon def. Roman Reigns
Same, only with Lashley and Elias being in Shane's corner instead of Mcintyre.

Singles Match
Lars Sullivan def. Ali
Ali would have been a much better and a much more credible first opponent to Sullivan. Sullivan beats him clean in about 6-7 minutes, and assults him after the match.

(*) - Jinder Mahal comes out to cut a promo, only to have Mansoor come out, and defeat him for the 24/7 Title. This will be a happy moment for the crowd. To put things back on track, I would have a heel defeat Mansoor the next day at the Jeddah Lighthouse, as he celebrates his title win.

Singles Match
Randy Orton def. Triple H
Same, only shorter.

Singles Match
Drew Mcintyre def. Bill Goldberg
Would have had this main event the show, but WWE likes a happy ending on these, so it is here instead. Mcintyre would say for weeks he wants to fight Bill, who Jackhammers him a few weeks before the PPV. Mcintyre kicks out of the Jackhammer, and hits three Claymore Kicks to defeat Goldberg. This continues a "legend killer" gimmick for Mcintyre after defeating Angle, and in my world, defeating Undertaker at Summer Slam 2019, and a Universal title win afterwards.

Singles Match for the WWE Championship
Kofi Kingston (C) def. Andrade
Personally I think that Andrade should have faced Kofi instead of Ziggler in May-June. This would have been a much more interesting rivalry with a challenger that actually has a chance of winning the title. Here I would have Woods assist Kofi to retain (similar to the Kofi-Ziggler finish).

50 Man Battle Royal
Ricochet wins last eliminating Cesaro
So I believe Ricochet should have won this - and have Mansoor's moment and the praising SA moment with the 24/7 title. We have the final few wrestlers being Ricochet, Cesaro, Elias, Lashley, Miz and Nakamura. Ricochet and Cesaro have a couple of minutes of back and forth action, before Ricochet wins.

No Holds Barred Non Title Match
The Undertaker def. WWE Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor
I am actually not a Balor fan, but this would have made much more sense instead of putting Goldberg vs Taker. WWE knew both of them could not deliver in the ring, so instead I paired them with Mcintyre and Balor respectively allowing two decent if not good matches to be on the show. Also Balor vs Taker is a dream match for a lot of fans, and Vince would have signed on this, if it was drawn in the sand that Taker wins here. We have Taker catching Balor with a Tombstone for the victory, as the two shake hands, and Undertaker is in the ring to close out the show.

So guys let me know what you think about this rebooking - is it realistic? What would you have changed on this show or any other Saudi show? What should WWE change in general about them to make them more appealing to the US and European markets (except for not doing them.. which is also my solution to this problem).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back